V - When you're sad

You threw your book down in frustration. You were currently working at your desk and Taehyung wasn't home yet.

You had been working like this all day and you still were getting nowhere.

You gave up trying to do your work and just put your head on your desk as you cried.

"Y/N-ah I'm home! Sorry I'm a bit late we had some extra stuff to sort out" Taehyungs voice came echoing through your apartment but you didn't hear it over the sound of your crying.

"Y/N?" He came into your shared bedroom to find you crying on your desk.

He immediately ran over to you cupping your cheeks and wiping your tears with his thumbs as he kissed your forehead.

You tried to hide your face from him as he hadn't seen you cry before. He smiled slightly as he picked you up and took you to your bed, placing you on his lap as you straddled him.

You had your face covered and he chuckled lightly as he wrapped his arms around your waist. More sobs came out as he hugged you tightly and you cried into his shoulder.

"What's wrong baby?" He said as he caressed your back. You just looked down and fiddled with your fingers, feeling too shy to answer him.

He gently lifted your chin with his fingers, charming you with his deep gaze. "Where's my babys beautiful smile hmmm?" He said, grinning as he saw some blush rising to your cheeks.

"Ah I can see her gorgeous blushing face right there" he poked your cheeks as you pouted "your so cute babe" he said as the blush on your cheeks got darker and you hid your face behind your hands again.

He giggled and suddenly started tickling your sides. You immediately started laughing and squirming on his lap "Taeee stoooop" You said and he laughed seeing your blushing face. "There's my blushing baby with her beautiful laugh and smile"

He stopped tickling you and wrapped his arms around your waist. Kissing both your cheeks, he looked at you as your blush got darker, he kissed your forehead and stopped again, grinning as you started smiling, he kissed your nose and finally your lips as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

You hugged him and Taehyung sighed as he saw your work on your desk. "How about we finish this work some other time and we cuddle together and sleep instead?" He said as he stroked your thighs. "Ok Tae" You replied sleepily as you melted into him.

He laid you down and pulled the blanket over you both, hugging you as you put your head on his chest.

"goodnight baby, I love you" he murmured as he kissed the top of your head.

"I love you to Tae"