RM - Just say you love me one more time

"Baby I have to go, I'm tired!" you giggled as Namjoon clinged to you, his face buried in your neck.

He had taken you on a cozy date on the hill to stargaze but when you got back and you both had to leave he wouldn't let you go, holding you close to him by your waist so you couldn't go inside.

"I don't want you to leave :(" He whined, you could feel his pout on your neck before you cupped his face, making you look at him.

"Joonie, I'll see you tomorrow ok? You're getting cold you've got to go home" you pressed your lips on his, going to pull away but his hand in yours pulled you back.

"Say you love me" he said, looking into your eyes.

"Huh?" you were confused, "Just say you love me one more time" you blushed, grinning and looking away before bringing your face close to his.

"Joonie, I love you" his lips crashed onto yours as you kissed passionately under a street light, before pulling away.

He began to walk away, trudging deliberately trying to look really sad.

He got half way down the street before you sighed, calling out to him,

"Namjoon!" He turned, an adorable puppy pout on face, "Do you wanna stay the night?"

He ran back to you, almost knocking you over as you both laughed, him kissing all around your face.

"Yes I would very much like to sleep over, I love you Y/N" you giggled, kissing his lips again before dragging him inside to do face masks.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: I know it's kinda short, I'm trying to write longer stuff but this is just how this turned out :)

Don't forget to follow me for more and check out my other books!

Enjoy :)