Jungkook - Lip ring

"Did you tell Y/N you got it yet?" Hoseok questioned the maknae excitedly.

Jungkook shook his head, "no, she would LOVE this, so I wanted it to be a surprise" he grinned.

Hoseok shook his head with a laugh, "you're a menace Jungkookie, I wanna know how she reacts!"

Jungkook nodded, he couldn't wait to see how you would react to the lip ring he just got.

"I'll be sure to tell you how it goes hyung!" Jungkook said as he left hybe, Hoseok laughing behind him.

When Jungkook got home, the first thing he heard was "I'm in the shower Jungkookie!!" from you upstairs.

He chuckled, putting his shoes and coat away before heading upstairs to where you were, ready to surprise you.

You came out of the shower, wrapping a towel around yourself as you entered the bedroom.

As soon as you saw Jungkook your eyes went wide, dropping your towel.

Jungkooks doe eyed also widened, and his cheeks went pick as he averted his eyes and tried to hold back a smile.

You shook your head, scrambling to put on a hoodie and underwear as Jungkook giggled to himself.

When you were decent you ran up to him, jumping into his arms and letting him hold you on his waist like a baby as you cupped his face, looking at his new lip piercing.

You pouted, making him grin, before you gently pressed your lips to the piercing, then his lips, before nuzzling your face into his neck.

"I take it you like my new piercing then babe" he chuckled, sitting down on the bed so you were on his lap.

"I love it Jungkookie, it looks hot" you giggled, pitching his red cheeks as you kissed his little bunny nose, he scrunched it and you almost melted at his cuteness.

Being a fan and being his girlfriend really wasn't good for your heart!

He raised an eyebrow, and you smiled innocently as he shook his head, "what am I gonna do with you Y/N?" He chuckled.

You scrunched your face up, "gimme cuddles" you said, and he bunny smiled, making you aww at his cuteness, before hugging you tightly in his arms.

While you were smushed against his chest, he repeatedly kissed the top of your head, making you giggle, weakly pushing on his chest.

He finished up cupping your face, pressing a big kiss to your lips.

"Thats gross, you got bunny slobber in my hair..." you pouted, wondering what his reaction would be.

He stopped, staring at you, before pressing more kisses around your face, making you giggle more.

You got A LOT of kisses that night...

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: I have a BTS discord server!! The link is in my announcements! I have over 100 members now and I'm really trying to get the server going, it would be great if you could join!!

Don't forget to FOLLOW ME and check out my other books!
Backup acc: hoseokkphile