Jimin - When you're sick

"I'm gonna get ready to leave baby, you need to get up soon sweetheart..." Jimin said, tapping your thigh gently.

You groaned, sniffling and sounding really congested.

Jimin turned around from the doorway of the bathroom, coming back to the bed and sitting down, rubbing your back.

"Oh dear, I think somebody's sick" he said, helping you sit up with his hands under your armpits.

You leant on his chest, a pout on your face, "I feel terrible Jiminie! My whole body hurts" you whined. Jimin sighed, kissing your head gently before he grabbed his phone stepping out of the room.

You buried your face into his pillow, not wanting to move ever again.

"Come on baby do you need to go to the bathroom? You're super hot and sweaty, I think we'll get you into a nice bath" he said gently, giving you a quick kiss on the lips before he picked you up, wrapping your legs around his waist as he carried you into the bathroom.

You wouldn't detach your arms from around his neck, nor your legs from his waist.

Jimin chuckled with an eye smile as he bent over to turn the taps on, the bath beginning to fill.

He sat you down on the counter, smiling down at you before hugging you close, "you feeling ok sweetheart?" You nodded, pouting.

"I'll get you some medicine for after ok? Now let's get you into the bath" he tried to pull away from you to take your clothes off but you didn't wanna let go.

"Baby you need to let go of me so I can undress you" he laughed, as you reluctantly let go of him.

He gently removed your clothes, kissing your shoulder before lowering you into the bath.

He chuckled when he saw you were blushing cutely, embarrassed by his actions.

"I'm gonna go and set up our bed for some binge watching ok? You just relax here baby..." you smiled up at Jimin and he pecked your lips, grinning before he left the room and you heard him shuffling around in the bedroom.

After a while of laying in the bath you get out, wrapping a towel around yourself and standing on the mat, watching Jimin set up the pillows.

He noticed you standing on the mat and eye smiled, coming towards you with some clothes.

"Feeling better?" He asked you, you nodded and blushed as Jimin lifted some of his boxers up your legs and put one of his shirts on you.

He lifted you up, carrying you back to the bed.

"I can walk Jiminie.." you whined, he pouted, "but I wanna carry you baby, you're sick, let me look after you!"

He pouted and you chuckled as he put you on the bed, letting you get comfortable as he went to get the snacks he had placed on the table.

"I got us all our favourite snacks ready, you wanna watch season 2 of Girl from Nowhere?" You nodded, smiling to yourself before pulling yourself onto his lap, facing him and making him grin.

"Thankyou so much Jiminie, you always make me feel special" you mumbled, kissing his nose.

You both giggled at eachother before Jimin cupped your cheek gently, his other hand gripping your waist, pulling you into a sweet kiss.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: I have a new book for littlespace oneshots! I'll also be finishing Sugar Daddy soon so follow me for more ^^

I move into University on the 20th and obviously I'll be busy, the welcome weeks are 2 weeks long and the semester doesn't start until October 11th so I'll just upload when I can until I can get into a routine :)