J-hope - Soft Hours

"You're so beautiful Y/N" Hoseok said, making you smile and put down the glass you were holding.

You were both in bed, he was laying down next to you and you were sat up on your laptop, finishing some work for university and had just picked up your glass of water to take a drink when he spoke up.

You hadn't realised that Hoseok was staring at you and after he said that you looked down as he did his little dimpled smile at you.

You melted and put your hand on your chest as he laughed, you laughed as well and put your laptop away as you layed down with him.

He smiled as he pulled you into him, kissing you gently on the forehead which made you blush.

He saw your face and his eyes lit up, making you bite your lip.

"Ahh Baby your bareface!" he exclaimed, you put your hands to your face, eyes wide as you realised you didn't have any makeup on in front of him, which had never happened before.

He cupped your face to make you look at him, a smile on his face as he studied your features, "My pretty baby~" He said.

You pushed his hands away and buried yourself under the covers to try and avoid him as you were shy.

He chuckled and hovered over you, you peeked out of the covers to see him on top of you staring at you.

You giggled and he smiled as he stared at you, admiring your bareface as you blushed, a wide grin spreading across his face.

"You're so beautiful baby, my sunshine" he said, making you close your eyes in shyness "Hobi.." you said quietly, making him laugh.

He layed down and pulled you on top of him kissing all over your face, making you squirm.

"You. Are. Gorgeous." He said, kissing your lips inbetween every word.

You grinned and put your arms around his neck, pressing sloppy kisses to his cheeks as he smiled.

You finally kissed his lips as you cuddled into him, relishing in the warmth of eachother...