V - Clingy Taetae

"Y/N-aaaah, come to my studio~" your boyfriend whined from the doorway.

You were currently in Hoseok's studio, looking at some beats he was working on that he said he wanted your opinion on.

You were well aware that your boyfriend wanted your attention, you thought he was cute, "Just a minute Taehyungie, I just wanna listen to this again" you told him, putting Hoseok's headphones on and listening to the beat you had just made together.

"Sounds good to me, let me know if you want me to come back :)" You smiled at Hoseok and he nodded, giving you a quick hug and chuckling at the pouty Taehyung standing at the door.

"You better go with him Y/N, I've never seen him so pouty and clingy" you both laughed before you moved over to Taehyung.

"Stop pouting baby, I'm here now~" you pinched his cheeks, suddenly squealing and laughing when he put you over his shoulder, carrying you back to his studio.

You covered your blushing face with your hands as you walked past various staff, and Namjoon who started laughing and almost dropped his coffee.

Tae chuckled, dumping you on the large sofa in his studio as he closed the door which automatically locked behind him.

"Now you're all mine..." he smirked and you squealed as he slowly and seductively crawled over you on the sofa, making you scrunch your eyes and cover your face with your hands, he deeply giggled, his hands coming to move your hands from your face and stroked your hair out of the way.

"Taeeee..." you whined, putting your arms around his neck and pulling him closer, your cheeks red.

He boxy smiled, before finally pressing his lips onto yours.

He sighed against your lips which made you smile, and he lifted you up with him, sitting down on the sofa and making you straddle his lap.

You pulled away, your cheeks red as you stuffed your face into the crook of his neck, his hands coming to your hips, gently drawing circles into your skin.

"This is what I wanted babygirl, your attention" he smirked, you pouted, coming out of his neck.

"Oh, and here I was thinking you wanted to ask for my musical expertise!" You faked offence as he laughed, taking one of your hands in his and playing with your fingers gently.

"You can help me with that too baby, but right now I wanna cuddle and makeout with my princess" he grinned at you innocently.

You rolled your eyes, squishing his cheeks gently, before he leant in closer to your ear, his hand flicking your ass.

"Besides, you'll need the energy for later, when I fuck you against that door"

You gasped, hitting his chest, "TAE!"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: Sorry for the delay, as I'm writing this I got really drunk last night and literally couldn't write as I passed out as soon as I got home, had a big ass hangover today 😫 on the plus side, the 9 Vodka Cokes (some doubles) and tequila I had was really good 💀💀

Enjoy this, thanks so much for the comments and don't forget to check out my other books :)