Jimin - When you're insecure

You and Jimin where having a heated makeout session on your bed.

You were on his lap straddling him as he kissed you with his hands on your waist, you were only wearing some shorts and his hoodie.

However, when he went to pull your hoodie up you quickly pulled away and held it down, not looking at him.

Jimin looked at you worried "bubble did I do something wrong?" he asked, concerned. Your eyes met his quickly "no Jiminie, it's not you, it's me.."

He sighed, realising what you meant. He pulled you back onto his lap, hugging you tightly and kissing the top of your head.

He felt you shaking slightly as you sobbed into his chest "oh baby its ok" he said bringing your face up to look at him.

He kissed both your cheeks and the tip of your nose making you blush madly.

He grinned at your blush, his entire face smiling as he looked at you, his whole world, in front of him.

He kept smiling at you and you looked at him and blushed harder, covering your face with your hands as he giggled, hugging you tightly.

"Where are you jagiya? Where's my beautiful baby hmm?" He said, still smiling super wide trying to look behind your hands as you kept moving away from him, giggling.

"I can hear her giggling but I would love to hear her amazing laugh" he said as he brought his hands to your sides and tickled you lightly.

Your hands flew down to grab onto his as you laughed, Jimins eye smile on full show as he watched you squirm in his lap, laughing hysterically.

He stopped tickling you and looked into your eyes, moving some hair out of your face as you sighed.

"you don't have to be ashamed of me bubble, I'll always love you. Please let me love you Y/N" he said as he kissed you, bringing you closer to him as your arms went round his neck.

He flipped you both over and took off his shirt, chuckling deeply as he saw you staring at him, wide eyed.

He bent down to your neck, kissing and then sucking on it, leaving love bites, making you moan out as he smirked.

He stopped and looked at you "can I take your shirt off?" He asked gently, you nodded and he slowly pulled it off, making you blush as he looked at you with wide eyes.

"Sweetheart...you're so beautiful" he said as he kissed down your chest, leaving more love bites as he slipped your bra off.

You gasped, trying to cover your chest but he sighed, moving your hands gently away as he kissed all the way down to your stomach as you squirmed.

He looked up at your naked top half, red cheeks, glossy eyes and messy hair and sighed with a smile "god Y/N you're so beautiful and we haven't even started yet"

🔞!WARNING! THERE'S NSFW AHEAD, its here because its mainly fluff 💀🔞

He said as he unzipped your Jeans and slowly pulled them down, kissing your legs all the way to your inner thighs and sucking on them, leaving yet more love bites. "J-Jimin..."

"That's not my name princess..." he said darkly, pulling your panties off and kissing your area as he pushed a finger in slowly.

He looked up chuckling as you squirmed and whined, "what's my name baby, tell me what you want."

He said, curling his finger, making your back arch as he moved up and kissed your lips. "Daddy...please..." you said into his lips, breathing hard.

He chuckled "you're naughty baby, but as you wish" he said as he took his jeans and underwear off, pumping himself a couple of times as he lined himself up.

"I'm sorry if this hurts baby, daddy will be careful" he said as he pushed in, making you wince, he started thrusting after 30 seconds or so and you moaned out in pleasure, grabbing his strong arms as he held your waist.

You both came and he led down next to u, kissing your head.

You wanted to get up to get one of his shirts to cover yourself so you slid out of bed, when suddenly Jimin grabbed your wrist.

"Where are you going?" He said, his eyes rolling up and down your body as he licked his lips.

You blushed, "to get one of your shirts to cover myself" he pulled you back in bed, putting his hands round your waist.

"You don't need to cover yourself, especially as you were just stood for me to see all of your beautiful body" you blushed more and he giggled, kissing your nose.

"I love you my beautiful bubble" he said, smirking as he looked at your body.

You giggled and kissed him deeply, "I love you too Jiminie"