Jimin - Missing him on tour

You wiped yet another tear off your phone as you were scrolling through pictures of Jimin, he was on tour and had been for the last month.

You were sat on your bed in your apartment, missing him like you did every day.

Suddenly your laptop started to ring, and you saw 'Jiminie💕' come up on the screen, Your face lit up and you quickly wiped your tears away before you sat down at your desk and answered the facetime.

Jimins handsome face popped up on the screen, and he immediatley smiled when he saw you.

"Hello beautiful~" he said softly, making you smile back "Hey Jiminie..." you said back to him, studying his features carefully, whilst still smiling.

He chuckled "You're staring baby" he said, mumbling a "Cute..." when you blushed and looked away.

He kept staring at you and noticed some tear stains on your cheeks.

"Baby..." he said softly, making you look up "Have you been crying?" he asked you gently.

You looked at him with wide eyes "N-no I was.. uhh..." you stuttered, he sighed with a sympathetic smile and you sat back in your chair, fiddling with your fingers.

"Baby why did you cry?" He asked you, you just shook your head, which made him sigh again, "Do you miss me?" He asked and you nodded again, bringing your hand up to quickly wipe your tears that were starting to fall.

"Hey, don't cry bubble" he said, making you cry harder.

"Look at me" he said, and you shook your head, burying yourself inside his hoodie that you were wearing.

"Baby... wait, is that my hoodie?" You nodded as you looked up at him and wiped your tears with the sleeve, he chuckled and got closer to the screen.

"Go away..." you mumbled, covering your face with your sweater paws.

"So cute, look at me baby" he said, and you peeked at him over your sweater paws.

"Don't cry baby, I know you miss me but it won't be long now, I'll be home soon and then you will get all my attention, ok princess?" You nodded and wiped your tears with the sleeve again, which made him chuckle.

He moved closer to the screen, licking his lips and staring at you, he was grinning and it made you blush, "Don't tease me Jiminie..." you whined, muffled because of your hands being in front of your face as you looked at him.

"I like teasing you, and you like it when I tease you..." he said quietly, making you blush.

"Ah and you're blushing, it's so annoying that I'm not there right now!" He said, making you giggle.

Later on, after a lot of talking (and teasing) you began to fall asleep on your bed, after you had taken your laptop there to get more comfy, Jimin just watched you sleeping, clutching his pillow.

His smile never left his face, as he watched you sleeping so soundly with him there on the screen, as he knew you had been struggling to sleep without him, which he found adorable.

"She's so beautiful" he said to himself, eye smiling when your hold tightened around his pillow, "Sleep tight bubble, I love you"