RM - Come on baby

A/N: I'm a bit obsessed with Namjoon ok jesus, this is inspired by Namjoon saying come on baby in the butter comeback vlive, the video is on my Instagram for Namjoon @joonphile

I don't know what the fuck this is, I just thought of it and had to write it down so this is just what my brain was doing. Good luck reading it sorry if it sucks.
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

The filming for Bangtans new single was incredible to watch, Namjoon had said you could come watch them record, that and he didn't wanna let you go that morning.

The issue was that he would. Not. Stop. Teasing you. And you kept blushing and getting embarrassed, it wouldn't be so bad if the boys didn't keep teasing you as Namjoon grinned.

It started like this:

They were filming a group shot, and you made eyecontact with Namjoon, he raised his eyebrows, smiling at you and you looked down, blushing.

After they stopped for a break he came over to you, standing talk over you as you sighed, looking up at him, "yes?" He chuckled, quickly pecking your lips, "cute..." he said, and you smiled, making him chuckle again before he went back to filming.

Then, after butter was released, and the boys did their comeback vlive, you were watching at home.

They were just playing Jenga, and Namjoon was choosing his brick(?) to take out and he was saying 'come on baby' which is what he had said to you only the night before when you were doing...things.

You blushed, and when Namjoon came in you immediately ran to him, "JOONIEEEE" You whined, showing him the video.

He chuckled, "what? I thought you would appreciate some sexy talk in English from me..." he mumbled, pulling you close to him.

You touched his muscles, drawing circles. "I- I do I just..." you bit your lip.

You squealed as Namjoon suddenly slung you over his shoulder, taking you to your room and dropping you down on the bed, hovering over you, "you do like it..." he mumbled, lazily mouthing around your neck,

"you love it so much, when I tease you..."