J-hope - Mafia boss only soft for you

"I don't expect to be bothered AT ALL this evening, you got that?" Hoseok instructed his men after he had finished locking the doors.

It was the evening now and mafia boss Hoseok was looking forward to an evening with his beautiful girlfriend.

He did NOT want to be disturbed by any business or people wanting to kill him, so his armed guards were really on alert tonight.

Hoseok had guards dotted around his house, at every entry door, and around the outskirts of his property.

The only place Hoseok didn't have guards was in their bedroom suite with the ensuite bathroom, but they had plenty of guns in the weapon closer for defence.

And Hoseok's girlfriend was hardly unable to defend herself, having been trained in martial arts by Hoseok's personal trainer.

The guards all nodded, and were sent to their posts as Hoseok made his way to the bedroom.

You were already there, but were you in sexy lingerie waiting for your boyfriend to take you away?

No.

You were wearing Hoseoks oversized shirt and some underwear, eating crisps and watching youtube on your phone.

Hoseok grinned when he saw you, you were the cutest thing in the world to him and he loved seeing you wearing his clothes.

"All ok Hobi?" You asked, moving out of bed and walking over to him, slipping your arms around his neck as his made their way round your waist.

He grinned, dipping his head down and pressing a kiss to your lips, "all ok my love, lets get comfy hmm? I had some snacks and wine brought up for our movie night" he winked at you.

You giggled, sitting on the bed as Hoseok got changed while pretending to be a stripper.

You laughed at his antics as he tried to sexily take his shirt off but got stuck in the neck hole.

He eventually escaped with a red face as he slipped some sweats on, turning off the main light and joining you in bed.

A romcom movie was turned on and wine was poured as you snuggled up with your loving boyfriend.

But only you knew the soft side of him, everyone else saw the hardcore mafia boss, the man who shot people daily, J-hope.

But you saw Hobi, your Hoseok, the man who gave you cuddles and nuzzled his nose against yours, with his big heart smile and cute giggles.

Your nuzzled your nose against his now, surprising him and making him laugh shyly, his beautiful smile lighting up his face.

"What? ㅋㅋ" he giggled at you as you moved the snacks onto the table, seating yourself on his lap and smiling at him.

"I love you, my soft mafia boss" you kissed his nose and he blushed...you were absolutely smitten.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: 40 chapters left before this book is full ya'll can panic now, Don't forget to FOLLOW ME and check out my other books! Backup acc: hoseokkphile