J-hope - Flirting with you when you work with him

"I'll lock up Sua, don't worry" you said, smiling at your friend and colleague as she grabbed her stuff from the back room of the cafe "thanks so much Y/N! Tomorrows coffee is on me!" You giggled, waving her goodbye.

Another chuckle came from behind you as your other coworker, Hoseok, smiled at you as you blushed lightly, moving around the counter to pick up the last few glasses.

You tried not to look at Hoseok leaning against the counter, observing you with a small smirk on his face.

"Why won't you look at me?" He asked, taking the glasses from you and placing them on the counter, turning back to you.

You shrugged, "I don't know I just- I don't know! I'm shy you know that..." you trailed off, the smile on his face making you flustered and unable to speak.

You tried to move away and squeaked when his hands found your waist, holding you close to him.

"But we've known eachother for months now" he mumbled, his face dangerously close to yours.

"And you're handsome so it's hard to look at you..." you almost whispered, and the big heart smile that spread across his face as he gazed at you made you visibly melt.

"You think I'm handsome?" He asked with a laugh, making you whine, putting your hands on his chest shyly to try and push him away.

He didn't let you go so you decided to just bury your face in his muscular chest.

You nodded and he laughed again, hugging you close to him, "well...I think you're beautiful" he whispered into your ear.

You squealed, jumping away from him, "don't say cheesy stuff like that! People will think we're dating" you said, growing suddenly serious at the same time he did.

"What if I said I want us to date?" He said, stepping closer to you, "I- I would say yes..." you looked down, too shy to face him, before you were pulled into a hug.

You chuckled, hugging him back, "I've wanted to tell you that since you started working here" he mumbled, kissing the top of your head.

You looked up at him, your eyes shining, "well, I'm glad you told me now :)" and with that you finally pressed your lips onto his.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: This week has been a tough af week for me, I've been recently diagnosed with Depression after suffering for 4 years and I'm still not done! But hey I get therapy and drugs now. Writing has kinda been a way for me to escape from it, and I'm so grateful that people also enjoy what I write. Thanks so much for reading all my stuff ^^

I would really appreciate a follow on Instagram under the same name as here if you have the time, and don't forget to follow me here too for more books :)

703 has 3 chapters out so far and honestly it's the best thing I've ever written, I'm extremely proud of it so far, and I hope you're enjoying reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. Don't forget to head over and start reading it if you haven't already!

That's all from me, I'm off to bed :)