V - When he thinks your hands are adorable

Taes deep giggles could be heard through the whole house as the members watched you both, some of them laughing, a couple filming the cute moment.

You were sitting on Taes lap, your face fire red as Tae was playing with your hands.

He was lining them up with his, holding them, caressing them, basically doing anything he could because he thought your hands were so adorable.

"Taeeee, everyone's staring at us :(" you whined, Tae looked up at you with his boxy grin before looking around at the boys who all looked away again.

"Let them, you're too cute for me to handle baby, seriously I think I'm going to die from how adorably cute you are" he kissed your hands gently, keeping eye contact with you as he held you close to him.

You finally managed to settle down for a movie, only because you let Tae hold your hands and caress them as you watched.

You could hear his little giggles as he snuggled into you, kissing your cheek repeatedly.

You grinned, turning your head towards him as he kept kissing you, on your lips now.

You giggled, kissing him back and he giggled back as you both held eachother tight.

Jin and Jungkook made gagging noises on the other side of the room, as you rolled your eyes, breaking the kiss to stick your tounge out at them.

Tae grinned at you before cupping your cheeks and bring your head back towards him and taking your tounge into his mouth as he kissed you again.

You both laughed into the kiss as you heard the boys complaining. You pulled away and buried your head into your boyfriends chest as he held your hand, kissing your forehead.

You moved your head to his neck as you pressed a kiss there. Every time you pressed a kiss to his neck he would kiss you, every time, no matter how many times you kissed him, he would kiss you back.

He suddenly stood up, standing you up as well as he motioned for you to stand facing him.

You looked at him confused before he knelt down in front of you, taking your hand and kissing it softly while making eye contact with you.

You giggled shyly, biting your lip as he stood back up, lifting you up and spinning you round.

You both laughed before he placed you on the floor, dipping you down in his arms, making you squeal as he kissed you again.

(I do not take credit for this fanart, I found it on pinterest)

"You are just so adorably cute, my sweet adorable little baby" he took your cheeks in his hands, squishing them and giggling deeply.

He picked you up, your face buried in his neck, so embarrassed as he took you upstairs, the boys whistling behind you.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: THE TEASER PHOTOS HOLY SHIT I LITERALLY COMBUSTED. I might have to do a little series based on those photos or smth but in the mean time here's another oneshot. I think I'll start focusing more on my series though which leads me onto this little announcement.

I currently have 2 stories I am working on that I want to do, but I can only do one with the one I'm currently doing so I'm gonna tell you the tittle and just comment on which one you would prefer:

- 703 (Hoseok) (Current cover design)

- Prostitution Institution (Namjoon) (Current cover design)

Thankyou all so much for reading, and for the lovely comments 😊💜