Suga - Kissing you in the middle of an argument

"MIN YOONGI COME HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!"

Yoongi moved one of his headphones off his ear in confusion when he heard you yell.

He made his way up to the bedroom to see you standing there with your arms crossed.

He looked where you were looking to see the clothes on the floor that he had thrown there earlier.

"I come in to find your clothes THROWN on the floor for WHAT? for ME to pick up??? I'm your girlfriend Yoongi not your mo-" You were cut off by the feeling of Yoongis lips on yours.

You tried to stay mad and resist him but he slipped his hands around your waist and pulled you closer. You melted into him, slipping your arms around his neck as he smirked into the kiss.

He eventually pulled away, picking up the clothes as you stood there, flustered and stunned as he threw them in the laundry basket.

"You're right, you're my girlfriend, and I'm sorry I didn't pick them up, I'll go do the laundry" he said, turning to leave but stopping and chuckling when you didn't reply.

"Y/N?" He put the basket down, walking in front of you and slipping his hands around your waist again, pecking your lips to bring you back.

"Huh? Sorry..." you mumbled, flustered. Yoongi grinned, "So am I forgiven?" He asked, swirling his finger in a circle on your waist. "Uh, actually I can't remember what I was mad about..." you mumbled, embarrassed.

He laughed out loud, flashing you his gummy smile.

"You're too cute Y/N" he booped your nose, before grabbing the washing, "I'm gonna do the laundry, don't get too flustered princess, or I'll have to come back and finish what I started" he winked.

"MIN YOONGI!!!"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: For those couple of people who asked for a Joon imagine, I haven't finished it yet so hang on lol.

Sorry this is short but like its cute so.

I'm 90K Reads now which is INSANE thankyou sm 💜 You can also find me on Instagram as xhoseokke

- Vi

BTS Soft Oneshots ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें