Jungkook - Walking in on him when you're naked

You huffed, crossing your arms. Your boyfriend had been playing video games all afternoon and you wanted cuddles.

But it was difficult to pull Jungkook away from his games, and this was like the millionth time you sighed to get his attention.

You then remembered a challenge you had seen on tik tok recently, walking in on your boyfriend naked.

You chuckled to yourself as you went into the bathroom, taking off your clothes and wrapping a towel around yourself.

You came back into the room and stood in front of Jungkook, raising an eyebrow.

"What are you doing babe?" He chuckled, taking his headphones off.

You shrugged your shoulders, smirking at him before opening the towel.

Jungkooks eyes went wide, his tounge poking his cheek as he turned the game off, leaning back in his chair.

You closed the towel again, giggling as he groaned, his head tipping back.

"Oh baby, please do that again..." he said, sitting back up and staring at you.

You shook your head, "Hmm, I don't think you deserve it, you've been playing your games and ignoring me" you pouted, playing with the hem of the towel.

Jungkook groaned again, "I know baby I'm sorry please, please do it again" he pleaded.

You smiled, opening the towel again as he grinned, clapping his hands and making a noise of happiness.

You closed the towel again as Jungkook stood up, pouting and coming closer to you. "No more, I'm gonna go get changed"

You squealed as Jungkook came closer, "oh no babygirl, I'm not letting you go that easy, you've caused me a problem now" he said.

Your eyes trailed down to the bulge in his pants, you giggled, running away to the bedroom as Jungkook chased after you.

"You better come back here princess" he called out as you tried to lock the bedroom door, giggling and squealing as Jungkook came in, slipping his arms around your waist and pressing his lips on yours with haste.

He held the towel, looking at you for permission as you nodded, and he let the towel fall.

His hands came to touch the curves on your waist, a big bunny smile on his face as his eyes rolled up and down your body.

You blushed, burying your face in his chest, having used up all your courage before.

"Ah, seems like my shy baby is back, you're very daring today aren't you?" He chuckled.

You whined, jumping up and wrapping your legs around his waist as he caught you.

"Now, I'm going to show you what happens when you tease me princess..."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: So there's a site called teenfic. DON'T GO ON IT! they stole my work and other people's work from here :( I sent a copyright report to Google because I reserve the rights to ALL my books which means they are mine and if you steal them it's against the mf LAW. Please only read my stories here on wattpad! I want people to be able to enjoy them without stealing them :(

I will still keep writing, because I like it! It's just less frequent because I'm doing a mf degree over here.

Thanks for reading! This one's a bit rushed :/