Suga - Mafia boss only soft for you

"Yoonie~ come to bed~" you mumbled, coming up behind your boyfriend and hugging him, pressing lots of kisses to the side of his head.

Your boyfriend was an incredibly scary mafia boss, and was currently meeting a couple of his henchmen to give them strict instructions.

But only you knew how much of a softie he was, just for you.

He gummy smiled as you gave him kisses, pulling you onto his lap and kissing your lips, making you giggle.

"Soon princess, I'm just finishing up here" he said softly, not batting an eye as he threw a knife next to one of the men who had let out a laugh, the knife landing next to his head.

Yoongi nuzzled his nose on yours, letting you stay and hug him as he finished his meeting.

He ushered the two henchmen out, slamming the door and turning back to his baby, seeing you grin at him washed away any stress he could possibly have.

"Cuddles?" You reached out your arms to him, grinning as he gummy smile and nodded, running into your arms adorably.

He was so cute, always wanting cuddles and kisses from you when you were watching a movie together.

You both decided to go and watch a movie now as you walked hand in hand to your bedroom.

You snuggled up to Yoongi, looking up at him and poking his cheek with a grin, making him gummy smile shyly.

"You're so soft Yoonie, only for me hmm?" You teased, sitting up on his lap and cupping his cheeks to make him face you.

He couldn't stop his gummy smile as his cheeks turned red, "I'm not soft..." he mumbled, pouting.

"Yes you are, pouty boy, you're a big softy" you mumbled, pressing a kiss to the tip of his little nose.

He scrunched it, making you grin, before you repeatedly pecked his lips.

"Babyyyy~" he whined, and you nuzzled your nose om his before hugging him to your chest.

"Because you picked a cute romantic movie, its making me all soft for you" you said, making him laugh, "don't blame the movie! It's because you love me so much ><" he said teasingly.

You looked at him in mock shock, your mouth open like he had just done aegyo or something.

"Of course I love you!" You aggressively kissed his forehead, "but it's totally the movies fault..." you mumbled.

He laughed again, pulling you close and kissing the top of your head, "shush now, let's watch the movie" he said, trying to distract you from his further reddening face, you giggled, knowing what he was doing.

You looked into his eyes, stroking his cheek gently before kissing his cheek one final time, "cutie..."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: I WROTE A THING you should totally follow me on twitter and insta and stuff <3

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ A/N: I WROTE A THING you should totally follow me on twitter and insta and stuff <3

Don't forget to follow my wattpad account if u wanna know when I make a new book cuz I have 4 drafts

Don't forget to follow my wattpad account if u wanna know when I make a new book cuz I have 4 drafts. Also check out my other books <3

Backup acc: HOSEOKKPHILE