RM - When you're underweight

You stepped off the scale with a smile, seeing how much weight you had lost.

You had become insecure a few weeks ago about your weight, seeing the other girls your boyfriend was around who were more perfect than you.

So you decided to go on a diet, hoping to look prettier for him, and for the media that reported on your relationship.

You slipped your boyfriends shirt over your head, feeling happy when you saw how it hung off your thin frame.

You decided to take a nap as you were more tired recently, so you lay down, snuggling up on Namjoons side of the bed as you drifted off to sleep.

Namjoon came home a little while later when you were still asleep, and he came into the bedroom when you didn't reply to him calling out to you from downstairs.

His dimpled smile appeared when he saw your soft looking form sleeping soundly, but his face fell when he hugged you from behind and felt how thin you had become.

He lifted your shirt and saw how flat your stomach was, how all the softness he once loved to squish had gone away.

"Joonie?" You mumbled, being woken up by his arms around you, you saw his shocked face and tears immediately welled up in your eyes.

"Baby...what happened for you to loose so much weight hmm?" He asked gently, pulling you into his arms to hug you against his chest.

You sniffled, leaning into him and putting your face in the crook of his neck so you didn't have to look at him.

He sighed, rubbing your back to soothe your sobs as he continued to talk.

"You don't need to starve yourself like this for anyone baby, you're perfect just the way you are" he said, kissing the side of your head.

"I don't care what anyone says, I love you too much Y/N..." he said, and you snuggled closer into him, seeking more comfort.

"I'll help you gain the weight back my love, we'll do it together ok? Don't worry..." he mumbled, smiling softly at you when you moved back to look at him.

"I love you Joonie" you gazed up at him lovingly, and he flashed his dimples, before he guided your chin with his finger to press his lips onto yours...

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: I am no longer taking requests! Don't forget to follow me and check out my other books ^^
Backup acc: HOSEOKKPHILE

I just realised I've never done a face reveal, so here I am :)

(I took this pic for my university)
Smth about me I guess even tho its in my bio, I'm 19 years old and I'm British, I'm in University in England studying Geography rn.

Thanks for reading! <3