Jungkook - When you're sick

You woke up at 4 in the morning barely able to breathe, as you sat up in bed you realised you had gotten sick, you felt a cough coming and you didn't want to wake your boyfriend up so you reluctantly made you way to the sofa in your living room, bundling yourself up there in a blanket.

"Y/N? Where are you?" You hear Jungkooks worried voice calling you, he came into the living room to see you in a heap on the sofa, he immediatley ran over to you and knelt down in front of you, resting his hands on your thighs and studying your face.

You looked at him then smiled shyly and covered your face with the blanket, "Don't look at me Jungkook, I look horrible..." you mumbled, turning away from him.

He chuckled fondly and got onto the sofa with you, pulling you onto his lap.

He pulled the blanket away despite your restraint so you looked down instead.

"Baby look at me~" he said making you smile shyly, you put your arms around his waist and hugged him.

He put his fingers under your chin and lifted your face so you were looking at him, which made you blush.

"How is it you still look so beautiful when you're sick?" He sighed, caressing your cheek.

"I look awful right now Jungkook" you mumbled in response, he shook his head "You still look beautiful to me"

"Why didn't you wake me up if you felt sick?" He asked, running his hands through your hair to help calm you down.

"Didn't wanna disturb you..." you mumbled, looking up at him to see him bunny smile at you.

He leant in to kiss you and you turned your head to the side so he ended up kissing your cheek "No, you'll get sick if you kiss me..." you mumbled quietly.

"That's a risk I'm willing to take..." he said softly, gently gripping your chin with his fingers and pulling your face back round, before kissing your lips.

You melted into him despite your protests and put your arms around his neck, kissing him deeper.

When he pulled away you were blushing and he chuckled, caressing your swollen lips with his thumb.

He laughed slightly "You seemed to enjoy that baby" he said, you blushed and smiled shyly "I just don't want you to get sick" you mumbled.

He smiled "One more kiss? Then I won't kiss you, unless you want me to" you pouted at him which made him giggle but nodded, and he smiled as he kissed you again.

After he pulled away you snuggled into him and yawned, making him bunny smile.

"C'mon baby, let's get you back to bed" he said, picking you up and taking you back into your room, placing you in bed as he got in beside you.

You made grabby hands at him and he laughed "Cute..." he said before pulling you into him and kissing your forehead, "Goodnight beautiful..."