V - Mornings with him

The sun streamed through a gap in the curtains, stirring Taehyung from his sleep.

It was around 6am on a saturday, so there was no hurry to wake up.

He looked to his side to see his girlfriend fast asleep, snuggled against him.

He grinned, turning onto his side to look at her, leaning on his elbow.

He stared at her for a moment as she slept, she was so beautiful, Tae couldn't understand how he got so lucky.

She stirred, turning towards him and accidentallt hitting the arm he was leaning on, causing her to wake up.

She cracked her eyes open, looking up at him as he grinned wider.

She smiled, making him chuckle before she closed her eyes again, settling down.

"Go back go sleep Tae, it's a saturday..." you mumbled, pushing him onto his back and laying on him.

You sighed, nuzzling your face into his chest and hugging him, "that's better..." you relaxed against him, his hand coming to rub your back.

You continued to nap, Tae just rubbing your back and basking in the time with you as the sun rose higher, shining through the curtains and making the room glow.

You and Tae did this every saturday, had a long lie in before going on a date together in the evening.

It was how you relaxed together after such a long week and enjoyed eachothers company.

Tae eventually fell asleep again with you on his chest, and he woke up again at around 10am, stroking your hair softly as you smiled in your sleep.

"C'mon baby, we should wake up now hmm?" He mumbled, chuckling deeply as you whined, gripping him tightly to prevent him from moving.

"Nooo, sleep with me here Taee~" you made him grin as he rolled his eyes at your antics.

Tae then snuggled with you again, deciding a few more minutes of cuddles couldn't hurt.

"Come on sleepy baby, it's date day remember?" Tae said half an hour later as he sat up, hoisting you up under your armpits and onto his lap.

He rubbed your back to help wake you up, giggling deeply as you looked up at him grumpily, pouting.

"Uh-oh did I wake you up? Let your handsome boyfriend make you feel better..." he mumbled, cupping your cheeks and making you blush a pretty pink as he pressed his lips on yours.

He moved his hands to your waist, pulling you closer as you comfortably kissed together.

You both cherished these mornings with eachother, just cuddling and being in love, who could want anything more?

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: It's 3am, I just ate some noodles and I've got a tattoo appointment at 10am... anyway here's an imagine, I move back to uni on monday and its so exciting fr.

Don't forget to FOLLOW ME and check out my other books!! Backup acc: hoseokkphile