Suga - My First First Love

My First First love is such a good K-drama.

It was your favourite one you'd ever seen.

You were such a sucker for romance and this drama just portrays it perfectly, so perfectly that it makes you cry about how cute it is.

Right now was one of those times.

You were watching the drama for like the millionth time, and were in tears at how cute the couple on screen was.

Your boyfriend wasn't currently home, and you were taking the opportunity to cry and watch a drama whilst you were alone.

Luck obviously was not on your side today, as Yoongi decided to come home early from work.

He walked into the living room, putting down his bag and seeing you sniffling to yourself on the sofa.

"Baby? What's wrong?" He rushed over to you, sitting down next to you and hugging you close as you sobbed in his arms.

"Why are you crying my love..." he spoke softly, you pointed at the TV and Yoongi saw the familiar K-drama on the screen.

He hugged you, trying to suppress his laughter as his shoulders shook up and down.

You hit his chest, managing to look angry amongst your tears as you pouted at him.

"B-baby, baby I'm sorry I'm not laughing!" he chuckled, pulling you onto his lap so he could hug you better.

"You're just so cute..." he mumbled, kissing your forehead and pulling you close.

You sniffled, snuggling into his chest even though you were grouchy that he made fun of you, even if he thought you were cute :(

Yoongi couldn't keep the grin off his face, catching you crying at some sappy kdrama was just too adorable.

"Cmon Y/N, let's go to bed hmm? Stayed up late waiting for me huh..." he mumbled to himself, taking you in his arms and walking to the bedroom.

"I'm just gonna shower" he said as he put you down on the bed.

But you grabbed his leg, wrapping yourself around him like a leech and looking up at him.

"Yoongi stay here..." you mumbled, pouting at him.

He sighed, his hand coming to your hair and carding through it softly and making you nuzzle into his thigh.

"Cute..." he mumbled, before unlatching you from his leg and running to the bathroom, slamming the door closed.

"NOOOO YOONIE!!" you screamed through the door, hearing his silly giggle from the other side as the shower turned on.

When he emerged from the bathroom he looked down on the floor to see you sitting outside, pouting up at him.

He pouted back down at you, before literally stepping over you and walking over to the closet, putting some underwear and sweats on before laying down on the bed.

You looked at him from the floor, unimpressed as you got up and walked over to the bed.

"What" he said, looking at you. You stood next to the bed, staring at him, before straddling his lap.

You put your hands on his chest, before laying your head down and cuddling him.

"That's better..." you mumbled, snuggling your face into his chest.

His body shook as he laughed, one hand coming to rest on your back as he rubbed it gently.

You moved your head up so you could look into his eyes, seeing the small smile on his face.

You smiled at him, and inched yourself up so you could reach his lips, pressing a quick kiss to them.

You were about to move back when Yoongi pulled you back to him, pressing his lips back on yours, kissing you harder.

You squeaked as he sat up, pulling you with him as he continued kissing you, letting out a smile at your reaction.

You began letting out small whimpers, and your boyfriend pulled away, his lips still hovering over yours as you both breathed hard from the heated kiss.

"If we keep going like this, I won't be able to control myself..." he mumbled, pressing another lighter kiss to your lips, before lying down with you again.

You blushed red, and buried your face into his neck as he chuckled, pressing a kiss to your hair.

"Night night baby..."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: another request in the bag! Please don't send any more, I have a lot and this book is only 17 chapters away from completion so I am no longer taking requests! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed ^^

Don't forget to FOLLOW ME and check out my other books! Backup acc: hoseokkphile