RM - When you're insecure

You had just gotten out of the shower and went into your bedroom to change, right when your boyfriend decided to come home.

"Y/N-ah, I'm home!" Namjoon said cheerfully as he closed the door, taking off his shoes.

He had come home early as their rehearsals had taken less time than originally planned.

"Y/N?" He started pushing open the door.

"NAMJOON DON'T COME IN-" You quickly put on a bath robe before he could see your body.

He entered the room, seeing you covering yourself in horror as he smiled looking at you.

"Are you embarrassed to be naked in front of me?" He said, chuckling slightly, coming closer to you.

"N-no, I'm not I just-" You looked down, embarrassed and insecure.

"Why are you insecure my love?" He said as he took one of your hands in his, caressing it gently.

"I'm insecure about my body Joonie, I don't want you to see my imperfections, thats why I haven't given myself to you yet, I know it's stupid..." you looked down, feeling embarrassed about the situation.

You knew Namjoon loved you, but you couldn't help feeling insecure sometimes.

He lifted your chin with his fingers, smiling softly as he brought you closer to him by putting his hands on your waist.

"Baby, You will always be beautiful to me, you don't have imperfections because to me, all of you is perfect and I love you.. "

He kissed you, his hand caressing your cheek lovingly.

You kissed him back, gasping when you felt his hands move to the belt on your robe, untying it.

"You body makes me go crazy, don't be ashamed of me Y/N..." he said, uncovering your shoulders from the robe as he kissed your collarbones.

You wanted to stop him, but he had you frozen as he dropped the bathrobe to the floor, his eyes scanning your naked body.

You scrunched your eyes shut as it was really embarrassing and you couldn't even handle looking at him right now.

"It's ok my love, look at me, look at your Joonie..." he said lifting your chin making you look at him, he kissed your chest and all the way down your stomach.

He then kissed your inner thigh, making you gasp as he smiled against it.

He came back up and kissed your lips as you melted into him, and you giggled as you felt his fingers brush against your waist, your hands resting on his chest.

He then pulled you closer, smiling softly at you, before grabbing one of his hoodies and slipping it over your head, sliding some panties up your legs as you covered your face with your hands.

He lifted you up into his arms like a baby, letting you wrap your legs around his waist as he carried you to bed for your movie night.

Except now, he could ravish you as much as humanly possible.

He let you lay on his chest throughout the whole film.

You nuzzled your face into him affectionately, hugging him tightly as he played with your hair.

It was perfect, HE was perfect.

Namjoon wasn't normally very affectionate, usually shy around people, especially the other members.

So the fact that he was beginning to come out of his shell and show his love to you more often was so endearing.

It gave you butterflies.

You lifted a finger to poke his cheek, giggling to yourself, before nuzzling back into his neck, warm and safe.

He stroked your back as you eventually fell asleep on him, making him blush ever so slightly.

"I love you so much Y/N..." he mumbled, leaning down to kiss the top of your head.

He saw you faintly smile in your sleep, and Namjoon had never felt more in love...