V - Beard tease

"Hey Y/N, what do you think of my beard?" You raised an eyebrow at Taes weird question, he was always asking you about the stubble that now adorned his chin.

"I told you I like it Tae" you replied, continuing to scroll through your phone.

"Then why won't you kiss me?" He asked, making you look up at him from where you were situated on his lap.

You sighed, "it just...tickles me when we kiss, thats all..." Tae didn't say anymore about it and neither did you, until Tae started being a bit strange.

When you were making lunch, he came up behind you and hugged you, burying his face in your neck, his beard tickling you.

You giggled, pushing him away gently, "Tete, I'm cooking..." you mumbled, before continuing with your cooking.

He pouted, before shuffling away sheepishly.

Later, you were cuddling with him on the sofa, he lifted your chin with his finger, making you look up into his eyes, your head tilted slightly in confusion.

Tae pulled you in, pressing his lips on yours oh so gently, making you giggle softly.

His beard scratched at your face as you made out, and you pulled away.

But Tae wasn't having any of it, he pulled you onto his lap, cupping your face and pulling you towards him, pressing his lips back to yours.

He kissed you demandingly, and when you eventually pulled away you were breathing hard, a prominent blush on your face.

You looked down, wiping your lips a bit, Tae had a grin on his face. "Tete..." you whined, Tae chuckled and cupped your cheeks, pressing kisses all around your face.

"You won't kiss me? Then I'll just kiss you baby..." he continued to kiss you, not missing a single spot.

You let him, figuring out how he had been teasing you all day by kissing you.

"Taehyung-ah, will you never stop teasing me?" You pouted at him.

He shook his head with a giggle, pulling you onto his lap and wrapping his arms around you, "never baby, you're too cute..."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: Uploading this from McDonald's at 10pm waiting for friends so we can go to a club

Enjoy!