Jimin - Blush

You and Jimin were laying in bed together, it was a warm evening, so you were just in one of Jimins shirts and some panties.

Jimin was wearing a shirt and his sweatpants, you were both lying on your bed, you were on your phone and he was currently staring at you.

"Baby~" Jimin whined, poking your side which made you flinch, almost dropping your phone.

"Baaaabyyyy~" He whined again, poking your side multiple times as you kept squirming away from him.

"Jimin-ahh, I'm busyyy" You moved his arm away before shifting a tiny bit away from him.

He pouted, looking at his fingers before he smirked as he suddenly took your phone from you and hovered over you.

"Jimin-ah, why are you hovering over me right now?" You giggled shyly, your hands coming up to your face, your blush covering your ears and neck as you avoided eye contact with Jimin.

He chuckled, his eyes were slits as he moved your hands and cupped your cheeks, nuzzling his nose with yours.

"I wanted to see you blush" He said, before kissing all over your face, you still giggling.

"But I don't like blushing in front of you Jiminie..." You mumbled, his smile didn't leave his face as he leant even closer to your face, his breath tickling your lips.

"But you love being shy for me sweetheart" He said, making you giggle.

Jimin sat down on his side of the bed and pulled his shirt off, making your eyes go wide.

He then pulled you onto his lap, making your face even more red if that's possible.

You put your arms around his neck and buried your face there, hoping he couldn't see your blush.

He pulled your face up and pecked your lips multiple times, making you smile wide.

"I love you Jimin"

You cupped his cheeks in your hands and squished him, making him chuckle with a light pink dusted across his freckles.

"I love you too beautiful"

You squirmed on his lap, pressing on his chest with your hands as he held onto you tightly.

"Baby, I've told you not to call me beautiful"

You said shyly, kissing his nose gently.

"Beautiful, I call you this because you're my beautiful baby, and you'll never stop me, I'll make you blush every day"

He said triumphantly, making you laugh.

"Hey, does the shirtless thing only apply to me babygirl?"

He laughed at your wide eyes before you decided to call his bluff and pull your shirt off.

"Absolutley beautiful"

He said, staring at your naked torso.

He licked his lips and caressed your waist before capturing your lips in a sweet kiss.

He loved seeing you blush and this wouldn't be the last time.