J-hope - When you're sad

You were slumped down on your sofa, crying as you waited for Hoseok to get home. You were trying on the lingerie you just bought and thought it didn't look that good and that maybe Hoseok wouldn't like it.

You were wearing it underneath one of Hoseoks big white shirts as you just watched some TV, waiting for him to come home.

Finally you heard the door go as Hoseok came home "Y/N-ieeee I'm Home!" He said cheerfully as he closed the door, throwing his jacket on the chair.

You ran to him and you threw your arms round his waist as he laughed, hugging you back "Hey jagiya" he said as he kissed the top of your head.

His smile dropped as he saw the tears running down your face. He picked you up as he took you to the sofa and sat down, making you straddle him.

"What's wrong sunshine?" He said gently as he caressed your back. You were looking to the side, your lips trembling. You started to sob properly as you got of his lap before he could stop you and tried to sit away from him so he couldn't see you crying.

He chuckled slightly and pulled you back on his lap, "no Hoseok-ah don't look at me crying I look so ugly when I cry" you said, covering your face.

He smiled longingly "ah where is my beautiful girlfriend?" "I would love to see her gorgeous face and tell her how much I love her"

You smiled behind your hands, he had always been really sweet to you when you were upset and you loved him for that.

"ah I can see her lovley smile right there" he said as he slowly pulled your hands down "there's my sunshine" he said as he kissed your forehead and all around your face.

You squirmed on his lap as you giggled "Hobiiii stooooop" you said still giggling as he kissed all around your face.

He was laughing as well as he saw the blush slowly creeping up your cheeks. "ahhh is my baby blushing?" He said, grinning, as you buried your head into his chest "no..." you mumbled as he kissed the top of your head.

"I think she is~~" he said as he tried to look at you.

He laughed mischievously as he brought his hands to your side and slowly started tickling you, grinning as he watched your flushed face come up as you wriggled around trying not to laugh.

"There's my blushing baby" he said, laughing as the colour on your face became darker "you're so cute babe"

When he eventually stopped tickling you your face was scarlet and he was looking at you with so much love.

"I love you Y/N-ie" he said as he softly brought your chin up with his hand to kiss you. "I love you to Hobi" you said as you kissed him back.

"Now why were you crying sunshine?" He said as he held your hands in his, caressing them as he looked at you.

You sighed, "I bought something to show you Hobi but it looks so bad on me and I just thought you wouldn't think I was beautiful and I-"

You were stopped by Hoseok kissing you deeply as he wrapped his arms around your waist, you kissed him back as your arms went round his neck.

You both pulled away and he smiled "You always look beautiful to me jagi, even when your crying" he lightly stroked your cheek with his finger.

You smiled at him and kissed his nose as he laughed slightly. "Can you show me what you bought?" He said, curiosity how taking him over.

You blushed as you stood up and removed his hoodie to reveal your green lingerie set you had bought.

His eyes widened as he sat there speechless at your beauty before him. It was when he started to drool slightly that you nudged him with your foot, embarrassed.

"Hobiiiii" You said as you covered your body with your hands. He stood up, moving your hands and put his on your waist as he continued to stare at you.

His eyes got dark with lust as he licked his lips and got closer to your ear "I didn't know my sunshine could be this sexy"

You breath hitched as he started pressing kisses to your neck and collar bones. He took off his shirt and you stood staring at him as he smirked darkly. "Like what you see baby girl?"

You blushed at the nickname as he picked you up, your legs going around his waist as you kissed.

He took you to your bedroom and that night Hoseok made you feel more beautiful than you ever had felt.