Suga - Soft Hours

You and your boyfriend Yoongi were sat together in your apartment, just enjoying each others company.

You had both had a long week and were now cuddled up together, seemingly a lot less stressed than before.

He was holding your hand in his, and running his thumb over your knuckles lovingly.

This was his favourite skinship between the two of you, he would hold your hand wherever you were, and would often kiss your hand without warning, which always made you go shy.

He suddenly lifted your hand up and kissed it now, which made you smile and giggle shyly, which you do every time, as he gummy smiled at your reaction.

He licked his lips and leant over to you, pressing a kiss to your pink cheek that was slowly turning more red, making him gummy smile even more "you're cute" he said softly, making you laugh and duck your head into his chest.

"Hmm I love you~" he said softly making you giggle shyly into his chest.

He pulled you onto his lap and put his hands on your waist, and you dug your face into his neck.

"Don't be shy baby" he said, kissing your hair, "You never have to be shy with me" he said.

He took your chin in his fingers again and made you look at him, which made you blush more, you closed your eyes and you heard him chuckle before you felt his soft lips on yours.

You put your arms around his neck and kissed him back, enjoying the moment between you and your boyfriend.

When you both pulled away he smiled as you caressed his cheek, "Yoongi?" you said, "hmm?" He answered as you cupped his blushing cheeks, making you giggle.

"I love you" you said, kissing his nose, which made him giggle.

He kissed your lips and you melted into him, your lips moving in sync with his as you enjoyed your moment together.

When he pulled away he caressed your cheek, looking at you and smiling at you gently, and you realised how much you love him.