Suga - Stretch Marks

Y/N had noticed a few stretch marks appearing on her thighs.

She didn't think much of it at first, as it was only a few, but more and more appeared on her legs, stomach, even around her chest.

And she was starting to get insecure.

She didn't tell her boyfriend, not wanting to make a big issue out of it.

But it was started to become a big issue for her.

She started dressing in large baggy hoodies and sweatpants to hide any stretch marks that may be showing.

She distanced herself from Yoongi as well, he was very touchy and liked to hold her thigh or waist.

But with her stretch marks she couldn't risk him seeing them, so she didn't visit him in the studio as much, only going once a week to avoid suspicion.

Yoongi knew something was up, Y/N wasn't visiting him nearly as much as usual.

Normally she would stay with him for a while, he missed kissing her while she straddled his lap at his desk.

Or cuddling on the couch while Namjoon stood outside the door asking him when he could listen to his new demo.

So the next time she came to his studio, he decided he would figure out what was going on.

Y/N put on a baggy pair of sweatpants, one of her boyfriends hoodies going over the top as she took some homemade food with her to his studio.

"Yoongichi~ I'm here~" you called through the closed door, hearing his footsteps as he came to open it.

"Only Jin-hyung calls me that" he grumbled, letting you in and closing the door behind you, the lock chiming out it's tune.

"But it's cute :(" you pouted at him, and a smile twitched at the corner of his lips, he couldn't resist you.

"Oh! I made you food" you handed him the bag, his eyes lighting up as he sat down at his desk, immediately tucking into the food you made.

You smiled at him, pulling your hoodie down further before sitting on his sofa, prepared to just let him eat and get back to work.

But he looked over at you, shaking his head cutely before pushing away from his desk.

He turned the chair so it was facing you and patted his lap, an indication for you to come sit.

You went to decline, but he did the most adorable pouty face, and my god you couldn't resist him.

You moved over to him, and let him manoeuvre you so you were on his lap.

But you held yourself up over his legs, not letting your full weight sit down on him.

You figured the stretch marks must be because you had put on weight, so you didn't want your boyfriend to notice.

Obviously, Yoongi knew you were holding yourself up, and he formulated a plan in his head as he finished the food, putting it down and turning his full attention to you.

He cupped your chin gently, looking into your eyes which made you blush.

He didn't say anything, just closing the gap between you and pressing his lips into yours.

You got lost in him, and your arms wrapped around his neck as his went around your waist.

He pulled you closer and kissed you passionately, you felt different emotions in his kisses than usual.

The kiss was making you blush and feel hotter, and you were now struggling to hold yourself up off his lap.

Your legs were shaking, which made him smile into the kiss a bit, finding it endearing, before you finally collapsed down onto him, your legs wrapping around him more as you shuffled closer on his lap.

"There we go, good girl..." he mumbled, making you whimper as he kissed under your ear, landing a final kiss on your lips before leaning back to look at you.

You were breathing heavily, your lip gloss now on his lips, your face red.

Yoongi looked rather pleased with himself, a smirk on his face as he rubbed his thumb into your hip lovingly.

"Baby... you're not heavy, I want you on my lap..." he mumbled, nuzzling his nose on yours with a cute smile.

"I see you wearing baggier clothes, visiting me less often, as much as I love to see you wearing my clothes I know something's wrong, talk to me Y/N..." he hugged you to his chest.

He always knew exactly what to say, you crumbled, soft sobs echoing in the quiet studio as he rubbed your back gently.

"Don't cry love, I hate to see you upset, please tell me what's wrong" he comforted you, and you finally managed to sob out some sort of response.

"I- stretch marks- didn't want you to see- ugly" you continued to cry as Yoongi looked at you sadly, continuing to comfort you as he thought about what to say.

"Stretch marks don't make you ugly, they make you even more beautiful! Don't fret about these things hmm? My baby deserves to be happy..." he mumbled, turning and kissing the side of your head as your sobs turned to sniffles.

"m'sorry I haven't been coming as much, I feel so bad for not coming to see you!" you whimpered, pout forming as you started upsetting yourself again.

Yoongi gently shushed you, rubbing your back with one hand while his other caressed your cheek.

"Baby it's ok, you're here now aren't you? And I intend to spend a lot of time with my baby on my lap, feel better?" You vigorously nodded, and he chuckled.

He guided your head back into the crook of his neck, wanting some more cuddles with you and to help calm you down.

You snuggled into him, one of your hands playing with his fingers as his other hand rubbed your back continuously.

He occasionally pressed kisses to the side of your head, you felt so loved, and it made you fall in love with him even more...

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: This is so long, I'm getting so good at doing longer imagines now I'm so proud of myself. Don't forget to FOLLOW ME for updates and check out my other books!!!!!!! Backup acc: hoseokkphile