Jin - When you're insecure

You had just got out of the shower and went to throw on some clothes, already getting cold in the empty apartment.

You had your underwear on but you were now somehow stuck in your shirt, with your arms above your head and your whole bottom half exposed.

Embarrassment and insecurities washed over you as you realised you would have to call your boyfriend to help.

You sighed, then, freezing as you heard a chuckle coming from the doorway.

"Need some help?" Seokjins amused voice said, walking over to you

"yeah.." You said, your cheeks pink as he pulled the shirt off your head and handed it to you.

You quickly grabbed a towel to cover yourself as you wrapped it around your chest, making sure it covered everything.

Seokjin sighed, putting his hand on your waist and bringing you closer to him as he smiled slightly.

"Don't look at me like that..." you whined, backing away from him and grabbing your clothes.

"why are you so shy in front of me baby girl?" He said, coming closer to you and putting his arms back around your waist, "you know you're my beautiful blushing baby" he said as he chuckled at your reddening cheeks.

You put your head on his chest and sighed, a couple of tears running down your cheeks.

Seokjin brought you to your bed, making you straddle him as he wiped your tears with his thumbs.

The front of your body was now slightly exposed to him and more tears fell as you thought of your insecurities.

"I'm insecure about my body Jinnie, it's so ugly and I thought if you saw it you wouldn't love me anymore..." You said choking up as you put your head in your hands to cry properly.

Seokjin hated seeing you cry and carefully pulled the towel off you, you tried to get it back but be stopped you, smiling at you.

"Its ok Y/N" he said, caressing your waist and thighs as he stared in awe at your body, "wow, baby you're so beautiful..." he started to kiss your chest, all the way down to your stomach and your thighs, as you squirmed, smiling a bit at how sweet he was being.

He then came back up and bit your lip and kissed it as he wiped your tears away.

"You don't have to feel ashamed baby your so beautiful and I love you" He said, you hugged him, hiding your face in his chest as it was now a deep crimson colour.

Seokjin chuckled as he cupped your face, grinning as he saw how much you were blushing, "there's my beautiful blushing baby" he said, kissing your nose.

You grinned and got off him bending down get your clothes.

You turned round and saw him staring at you, his mouth hanging open slightly.

"Jinnieeeee~," You whined, hitting him with your towel.

He snapped out of it and stood up, kissing you deeply as a faint blush rose on his cheeks.

"I love you so much Y/N" "I love you too Jinnie, but please stop staring..." You both laughed, and Jin smirked at you.

"I don't think I could ever stop looking at you..."