Jin - Sounds like a plan

"Ok great Joon, I'll let Y/N know" Jin said, hanging up the phone.

He had just gotten news from Namjoon that they were finally going on tour.

Jin realised though that this meant he would be apart from you for MONTHS, he sighed as he knew how upset he would be knowing how long you had to be without him.

Jin left his studio in your house and made his way upstairs, seeing you laying on the bed casually.

"Y/N baby, I'm going on tour" he smiled sadly as you ran into his arms, already beginning to cry as he lifted you up, letting you wrap your legs around his waist.

"I know baby, I know..." he mumbled, rubbing your back as he sat down on the edge of the bed, letting you sit on his lap.

"I don't want you to go!" You wailed, Jin sighed, kissing your head.

"I know sweetheart, but I've got to go on tour" he said sadly.

He continued to comfort you, before he lit up with an idea.

"Hey baby, what would you say if I said I have a way you could come with us?" He said, your head whipped to look at him, a confused look on your a face.

He smiled softly, wiping your tears with his thumbs before explaining his plan.

"We could dress you up as one of our crew, say you're a stylist or something, then you could always be with me" he said.

You thought for a second, before grinning at him, "Jinnie you're a genius" you reached up, nuzzling your nose on his.

Jin grinned, before pressing his lips on yours in a sweet kiss.

"I'll make sure your hair isn't messed up for the performance when we come back from the bathroom..." you mumbled into his lips.

Jin pulled away, his eyes wide, "you what? Oh we'll see who's more messed up after I'm finished with you..." he flipped you over onto the bed.

You squealed, giggling as he pressed kisses all around your face, before moving down to your neck, which he KNEW was the most ticklish area.

But just kisses is not what Jin was talking about, he messed you up with way more than just kisses that night...