V - Makeup

Your friends had cancelled a day out so you took of your make-up, putting on a face mask and settling yourself down on your sofa for an evening of Netflix.

You were just settling down when you heard your front door opening and the sound of your boyfriend coming into your apartment.

"Y/N, are you here? Your friends said that they cancelled so I came to spend some time with you" he said, excited as he came into the living room and saw you sitting on the sofa.

He bounced next to you and your eyes went wide and you covered your face with your hands "Tae! Don't look at my face, I have no make-up on!"

His eyes lit up and he pulled you onto his lap "Aw baby please let me see you!" he said, trying to pull off the blanket, but you held onto it tighter.

"No Tae, you really won't love me anymore if you see my bareface" you mumbled, holding the blanket tightly.

He chuckled deeply and brought his hands to tickle your sides, making you release your grip on the blanket as you giggled.

Taehyung pulled the blanket away and you put your hands over your face.

"ahh Y/N I want to kiss you~" he pouted and you smiled behind your hands.

He pulled your hands away and you looked down "Y/N..." he said gently

A tear went down your cheek and he wiped it away with his thumb before putting his fingers under your chin and pulling your face up.

Your eyes met his and it was like the world stopped for a second.

He sighed, cupping your cheeks with the biggest smile on his face as he examined your scars and eye bags and redness as he watch the blush spread across your cheeks, his smile slowly spreading.

He rubbed the tip of his nose onto yours and you giggled as he kissed your nose.

"How is it I've never seen your beautiful bareface before princess?" He asked, kissing around your face.

You blushed looking down and he brought your face back up and kissed you on the lips

He wrapped his arms around you as you put yours round his neck.

He pulled away and you hugged him, burying your face in his chest as you were embarrassed.

He chuckled, stroking your hair with an absent-minded smile on his face.

"You can never wear makeup around me now baby, because I must see your bareface all the time" he said, giggling when you groaned in embarrassment.

"Ok Tae..." you said shyly, snuggling into him.

"I love you baby, you're so beautiful" he said, bringing your face up with his fingers and pressing a kiss to your lips.

You blushed as you looked down, mumbling shyly, "I love you too Tae..."