RM - Do a twirl for me

*inspired by this pic I've seen going around with that caption*

~~~

"I've been waiting for 30 minutes now babygirl, don't want a punishment do we?" Namjoon called up the stairs, fixing his purple jacket on his suit, he was wearing an amazing purple suit, he looked amazingly handsome in it.

You came down the stairs in a matching dress, smiling at the ground.

"Pretty dress, can you twirl for me?" He asked with a sly grin, taking your hand and spinning you round.

When you faced him again he slipped his other arm round your waist, pulling you into him.

"We're even matching, your eyeshadow is really cute" he said, stroking your cheek gently.

"I could do some on your eyes Joonie, I think it would look good on you, *gasp* we could do makeup on eachother!" You squealed excitedly, Namjoon chuckled, kissing your nose.

"Sure baby, we can have a pamper day, it would be a cute date I think, skincare, makeup and movies?" He asked, you nodded, pressing your lips into his softly.

When you pulled away he continued to grin at you, you blushed, swatting at his built chest, "don't stare like that Joonie, you know I get shy..." you mumbled, resting your head on his chest.

He chuckled,  rubbing your back gently, "I know baby, you're just too cute" you pouted as he took your hand in his, pulling you out of the door to the car.

"Can we do some skincare when we come home?" You asked, looking at him with your big doe eyes.

He dimple smiled, kissing the back of your hand while maintaining eye contact with you, "of course baby, I'll do anything for you..."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: Happy birthday Joonie! I move to University on Monday, so I'm super terrified but excited! Been buying lots of things and preparing, here's a little something.

I'm still working on a few requests and I have a couple of finished drafts so don't worry about content! I'll try and update my series too 💀