Suga - How to use Suga

1: Make me feel pretty

"Y/N, pick some earrings out for me?" your boyfriend Yoongi handed you his earring box, and you gladly opened it to pick some out for him.

Seeing as he was going to an award show, he trusted you to always pick out his earrings.

You chose some nice dangly ones, much like the ones Jimin would usually wear, and you handed them too him.

"Hmm, these look like Jimins earrings" he said, fixing them to his lobe piercing and quickly looking in the mirror.

"What do you think baby?" He asked, sitting down next to you and showing you the earrings.

You reached your hand to touch one, fondling his ear before smiling at him and pecking his nose.

"You look pretty Yoongi, always so pretty" you said, and he gummy smiled, his cheeks going slightly pink as he lifted your hand and kissed it softly.

2: Love me

"Yoongi?" You walked into the bedroom to see him laying on the bed, scrolling aimlessly through his phone.

You moved over to him, laying down next to him and tapping his shoulder, making him turn around to face you.

You cupped his face, wiping a stray tear and looking into his eyes, "whats wrong hmm?" He looked at you, before scrunching his eyes shut, tears falling.

You hugged him close, shushing him and whispering sweet words to him to calm him down.

After a little while you cupped his face and made him look at you, "I love you" you said, gently kissing his lips.

"Y/N-" you stopped him with another kiss "I" kiss "love" kiss "you" a final kiss to his liddol nose.

He was gummy smiling now, and he looked shy as he hugged you to him, rolling over onto his back and pulling your head into the crook of his neck, pressing a soft kiss to the side of your head.

"I love you too Y/N..." he whispered, and you smiled.

" he whispered, and you smiled

3: Cherish me

"Yooniee~" you giggled, coming into the living room where he was sat.

He didn't look up when you came in, but when you seated yorself on his lap, he gummy smiled, automatically holding your waist to steady you.

"How are youuu~ my honey boyy~" you cupped his cheeks, squishing his face and making him blush.

"Yoongi-ssi, you're so cutee!" You kissed his nose, before kissing his lips cutely.

You knew he liked to be loved and cherished, so you made sure to baby him and show him that you loved him.

He gummy smiled at you, hugging you close nuzzling his face into your hair.

He was a big softie really, and he wanted to be cherished by his partner, which is exactly what you did for him.

He cuddled you close as you stroked his hair, occasionally giving him little kisses.

"You're too good to me Y/N, I'm so glad I fell in love with you..." he mumbled.

You smiled, kissing his cheek, "I love you too baby..."