J-hope - Going on a date with him

He linked his fingers with yours, pressing a kiss to the back of your hand, grinning when you giggled shyly at his action.

You continued walking on the pathway that ran along the beach, so you didn't get sand in your shoes.

Hoseok suddenly ran ahead, making happy noises as you stopped walking, laughing at him.

He made his way back, lifting you up by the waist, making you squeal as he spun you around, before placing you down and slipping his arms around your waist, hugging you.

He pulled back, staring at you with a big grin on his face, you blushed, drawing shapes on his chest as he continued to stare at you.

"Why are you so shy?" He chuckled, seeing your cheeks get redder.

"I'm not..." you said quietly, biting your lips, unable to stop the smile creeping onto them.

"Yes you are..." he mumbled, pressing his lips to your forehead gently, seeing you smile.

"Adorable..." he mumbled again, pressing another soft kiss to your nose, making you scrunch it.

He stepped back and you both turned to watch the waves, even though Hoseok kept turning to stare at you.

You took his hand, playing with his fingers and the couple of rings that adorned them.

He smiled at your action, he noticed that when you were shy or embarrassed you tended to fiddle with his fingers or rings (if he was wearing them)

He licked his lips and leaned into your ear "You're so embarrassed..." he whispered.

Your face went red and you avoided eye contact with him as he chuckled, watching you.

He suddenly turned to you, picking you up bridal style and walking towards the sea.

"Hobi? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?" you yelled as he laughed, his heart smile appearing, "Oh, I just thought you could join me for a swim" he grinned.

You started struggling in his arms, both of you giggling as he chased you down the beach.

He eventually caught up with you, gently tackling you to the ground. As he hovered over you, you avoided his eyes, fixing your eyes on his chest yet again as you played with one of his shirt buttons.

He chuckled, leaning on his elbows and cupping your face in his hands, smiling at you so his cute little dimples showed.

"Y/N..." he said softly, you looked into his eyes "hm?"

"I love You"