Jungkook - Bunny boy

"Omg you're so cute!" You squealed, squishing Jungkooks cheeks as he had a break from rehearsing.

Namjoon chuckled seeing how Jungkook blushed, before joining the other members.

Jungkook turned to you, pouting as he wrapped his arms around your waist, burying his face in your neck.

"Baby~~ not infront of the members :(" pouty Jungkookie was even more adorable, making you kiss his liddol nose cutely when he pouted at you, before heading back to practice.

Jimin teased him by pretending to kiss Tae, making Jungkook blush profusely as they began to practice their new song.

You watched from the side, sitting infront of the mirror and eating a snack as you watched them dance.

They were concentrating super hard, and the dance was amazing.

You clapped when they finished, making them all blush and smile.

Having thousands of people watching them dance was fine, but just a few? They were all shy messes.

Hoseok called a break to get water and Jungkook bounced over to you, laying himself on you and sandwiching you on the floor.

You giggle at this big bunny boy, making him grin as he buried his face in your neck to take a rest.

Namjoon looked at him fondly, dimpled smile on his face as he nudged Yoongi to get him to look.

Yoongis soft gummy smile appeared, and you tapped Jungkooks back to get him to look as you both sat up.

He blushed when he realised his hyungs saw him being all cuddly with you, and you giggled.

"Our Jungkookie is in love!" Jimin teased, making the others laugh as they began to fight over some hotteok.

Jungkook pulled you onto his lap instead, wanting to look more manly.

His plan failed when you cupped his adorable little cheeks, his bunny smile big as you kissed his liddol nose that scrunched.

He was ADORABLE and everyone knew it, you pecked his lips, making him grin as he pulled you back in for a proper kiss.

"I love you, my bunny boy" you smiled at him, nuzzling your nose on his.

He hugged you close, mumbling "I love you too baby" before kissing your cheek with a smile and joining the other members to continue with their practice.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: I'M BACK, I'm actually gonna start writing again cuz I'm settled in my job for the summer and everything, so here finally is an imagine! I'm gonna do a special BTS imagine for comeback so that'll be out like on friday probably.

Don't forget to FOLLOW ME and check out my other books! Backup acc: hoseokkphile