V - I love your singing

"Love, got me fucked up, got me on stuck, chasing the rush-" You were singjng your absolute favourite song, 'I Don't Do Drugs' by Doja Cat, while Tae wasn't home.

You were really shy about your singing voice so you never sang infront of him, always waiting for him to leave.

You continued to sing to yourself, dancing around the room and really feeling it.

You didn't notice that Tae had come home early and was leaning on the doorway, a huge grin on his handsome face.

"Still I want you~" you got to the chorus, really giving it your all as Tae melted, putting his hands over his chest at the angelic voice of his beautiful girlfriend.

You turned around and immediately stopped singing as Tae began to clap, making your face flush red.

"Babygirl that was amazing! How come I'm only hearing your beautiful voice now? You are definitely doing a song with me" he rambled, coming up to you and slipping his hands around your waist, grinning at you.

"Ah TaeTae! My voice isn't even good, please let's forget this happened!" You whined, burying your face into his chest.

"But baby you're so good! Take it from me, you have a beautiful voice, I have a song that would be so perfect for you" Tae ran off, leaving you standing there embarrassed.

He came back in, thrusting some paper with lyrics on at you.

You squinted at the lyrics, beginning to hum to yourself, before beginning to sing it.

Tae looked at you, his eyes shining, "I couldn't figure out how to sing this, and you just do it?! Pleaseeee sing it for me babyy" he whined.

You sighed, "I- I just feel shy singing in front of you or anyone else" you mumbled, avoided eye contact.

He smiled, going soft as he hugged you close, "baby...your voice is so beautiful! People deserve to hear it! But especially me" he mumbled, nuzzling against your cheek.

You sighed, eyeing him with a smile, "I'll only sing in front of you for now, to get some confidence" you told him, that seemed to make him happy as he boxy smiled, picking you up and spinning you around.

You and Tae had a really long shower concert that night...

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: I UPLOADED BITCHES!!!!!!!

Don't forget to follow me and check out my other books!!!!
Backup acc: hoseokkphile