RM - Picnic date

A/N: I'm so sorry for the pain you're about to go through 😭
ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"Have you got everything?" You asked Namjoon, seeing he was holding the picnic hamper.

"Of course!" You raised an eyebrow at him, opening the hamper to check it, you suddenly yelled as Namjoon started tickling your waist.

"Do you not trust me hmm?" He pouted, finishing tickling you before watching you run to the kitchen, coming back with some cans of drink and the cutlery you needed.

You aised an eyebrow at him again and he chuckled shyly, kissing the side of your head, "you look sexy when you raise your eyebrows like that..." he mumbled, "Let's go Joon" you chuckled, both of you finally leaving the house.

After setting up the picnic, Namjoon pulled you down with him as he flopped onto his back.

You squealed as you found yourself hovering above him, straddling his lap.

"Namjoon-ah...people are staring..." you mumbled, looking at him shyly.

"I don't care..." he mumbled, pulling you closer, you resisted him slightly though, pulling back and looking into his eyes.

He looked at you confused before you leant in and gave him a forehead kiss. He chuckled shyly, as you kissed his forehead again, smiling at his happy, carefree face.

You quickly grabbed your phone, "Joonie look!" Namjoon made eye contact with your phone as you snapped a pic of him lying on the grass.

"Ah baby..." he said, his cheeks pink as he sat up, looking at the picture as you changed it to your lockscreen.

"You look cute Joonie, love you~" you mumbled, kissing his pink cheek, "don't send that to anyone..." he mumbled, embarrassed at his cute picture.

"Oh :( I was thinking you could put it on weverse, you look cute..." you pouted at him, your eyes watering as Namjoon pulled you onto his lap, taking his phone out.

"Ah...Fine, send it to me" he grumbled, smiling when you giggled happily, watching him post the picture.

"Yayyyy thanks Joonie!" You said, kissing his forehead again, "Sure baby, now lets eat hmm?" he said, chuckling at the ground as you opened the picnic basket.

"Namjoon you forgot the food"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: Ngl I'm proud of this, sorry I did Namjoon dirty there at the end 😭😭

THE REMIX AJAJSKSKKSNSJSJSJSJSJS