Jungkook - When someone touches you whilst you're shopping

"Y/N this list is so long! Are you sure we need all this stuff?" Jungkook whined as you both walked into the supermarket, you pushing a trolley.

"Yes, the members ate like all our food when they came over last night and we need to stock up" you side eyed him as he looked away embarrassed.

You spent a little while walking through the aisles, grabbing different things on your list and putting them in the trolley.

"Hey Y/N, I'll just go grab the eggs from the other aisle ok?" You nodded and Jungkook went around to the other aisle.

You were just shopping peacefully when you noticed some old crusty ass man watching you from the end of the aisle. You gulped uncomfortably, turning around to move away.

As you were walking away down the aisle you head footsteps coming up behind you and felt a hand on your ass (🤢) you moved away quickly, a look of disgust on your face as the old crusty ass man grinned at you, moving closer.

"Hey there gorgeous, whatcha doing here alone?" You eyeballed him, scoffing. "Uhh I'm fucking shopping?? Now can I ask what you want" you said, crossing your arms.

The crusty dusty dirty ass ugly lookin ass old man looked at you and said, "that's easy, I want you..." you raised an eyebrow at him, about to retaliate before you saw a looming shadow behind you.

"I don't fucking think so mate" you heard Jungkooks voice before the crusty dusty dirty ass ugly lookin ass old man looked at him, "and who the hell are you? I'm just trying to get this bitch you know? Run along kid" he said, turning back to you.

"I, am her boyfriend, and I warned you" (He is also THE Jeon Jungkook 😌✋) Jungkook then punched the man square in the face.

He was knocked to the ground, groaning as Jungkook pulled you into a hug, stroking your back to keep you calm.

The crusty dusty dirty ass ugly lookin ass old man got up and stumbled away, grumbling angrily.

"Are you ok Y/N? He didn't do anything did he?" Jungkook cupped your face, checking all over your body, "I'm ok Koo, I was handling it, I'm glad you came though..." you pouted, hugging him tight.

"C'mon, let's go home, we can watch a movie" you giggled, "ok, but only if you promise not to fall asleep again!" Jungkook looked at you with a raised eyebrow, pulling you close and gently pecking your lips, "I promise..."

(He did infact, fall asleep like 20 minutes into 'interstellar', which is 3 hours long)

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: for those couple of people who requested an RM imagine, I haven't written it yet so here's this for now. I also have another imagine half written lmao.

I wrote this imagine like how I would deal deal the situation sort of, I didn't want it to just be the classic 'girl can't defent herself and boyfriend saves the day' because we CAN defend ourselves. Also what I refer to the old man as is just supposed to be funny lol.

Thanks so much for comments! I read and reply to them all and I love hearing that you like my book :)

Don't forget I have a smut imagine book AND a Namjoon 'Sugar Daddy Series that I'm currently doing! I've wanted to do the series for a while and I would really appreciate if you checked it out! I'm quite proud of it myself so far.

Oh, and don't forget to follow me if you like my work 🥺 I really appreciate everything 🥰

Thanks for reading 😊
- Vi