RM - In bed with him

You woke up to the sound of your phone buzzing, some random notification daring to wake you from your slumber.

You turned and saw the buff chest of your boyfriend, still sound asleep.

You were curled up against him, his arm around you to keep you close so you didn't roll away.

You looked up at his sculpted chest and abs, trailing your finger down and around them with a grin, snuggling into him more.

You couldn't believe he was yours, and that you were his. You giggled to yourself, kissing his chest quickly while you continued to basically feel him up.

You were completely unaware of the fact that he was awake, and watching you with an increasingly endeared smile on his face.

You eventually looked up at him, intending to kiss him in his sleep, but you saw him staring at you with a big smile on his face.

You froze, your mouth open as you stared at him, before an embarrassed whine left your mouth and you proceeded to bury your face into his chest.

"Baby, what are you doing hmm?" He chuckled, rubbing your back as he turned over, pulling you onto his lap.

"You were supposed to be asleep :(" you whined from his chest, not happy with the fact you were caught in your actions.

He chuckled, he thought you were so adorable, his most precious possession.

"I was asleep, but SOMEBODY was touching my chest, so I woke up" he tickled you lightly, making you squirm.

"This little minx thought it was a good idea to have some playtime while I was asleep hmm?" He smirked at you, and you huffed, not moving from your spot as you couldn't bear to look at his annoyingly smug face.

"You won't get any of my kisses now..." you grumbled into his chest.

Namjoon raised an eyebrow, "oh I won't will I?" He questioned, lifting you up and sitting you up on his lap so he could cup your face, your eyes wide.

"We'll see about that..." he mumbled, before pressing his lips gently onto yours.

You melted, letting out a little sigh which made him smile.

No matter how annoyed or angry or embarrassed you were with him, a kiss could always make it all better.

You giggled when he pulled away to press kisses on your cheeks and all around your face, your hands weakly resting on his chest.

"Jagi, you can never deny me kisses can you? Cute..." he chuckled at the dazed out look on your face, before cuddling you close.

You fell asleep on him, and he took the opportunity to kiss you in your sleep, well at least he knew you were definitely asleep, and that he wouldn't be caught like you were.

He smiled to himself, brushing some hair out of your face, "silly baby, got caught didn't you?" He mumbled, kissing your nose and both your cheeks.

"I'll take all your kisses..."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: Only 2 left! Then I will be continuing with my other 2 oneshot books, which you are free to request for! And my series as well, if anyone has requests or ideas for the series feel free to DM me!

Don't forget to FOLLOW ME and check out my other books! Backup acc: hoseokkphile