Jungkook - When you want attention

You sighed, Jungkook had been gaming for hours now, you were on your bed, just scrolling through your phone.

You just wanted some attention from him but he barely even noticed you after sitting down to game.

You suddenly had the idea of going and sitting in his lap while he was gaming, like you had seen some people do before on Tik Tok.

You got up and shuffled over to him, he didn't even look up at you when you spoke.

"Kook?"

He didn't respond, too engrossed in his game.

You swung your leg over his lap and ducked under his arm that was on the mouse.

Making yourself comfortable on his lap, you put your arms around him and snuggled into his chest, closing your eyes and breathing in his scent.

As soon as your weight went onto him he paused his game, a smile spreading across his face as he watched you lean into him.

He had to hold back a giggle when he saw you close your eyes and breathe deeply.

"What are you doing beautiful?"

He put his arms around you, as you tightened your hold on him, a small blush creeping up your cheeks.

"I just wanted your attention..."

You mumbled into his neck, eliciting a giggle from him.

"Really baby? Well I'm going to give you all my attention now"

He said, pressing a kiss to the top of your head.

You had a big smile on your face, Jungkook moved so he could stare at you, he looked in your eyes and you shyed away from him, burying your face into his neck.

"Don't be shy now babygirl, you wanted my attention so here I am"

He said with a giggle, cupping your cheeks and looking into your eyes, you started giggling shyly and tried to move away, you both giggling as you were moving away and he followed you.

"Koo stop teasing me you know I can't look you in the eyes!"

You tried to move from his lap, covering your face.

He kept a tight hold on you, putting his face super close to yours, a bunny smile adorning his face.

"That's because I make you shy isn't it baby? You like how I look so much but you're too shy to look at me?

You were uncontrollably giggling, too shy to say anything.

He kissed all around your face, finally settling on your lips, making you melt into him.

You both pulled away and he bunny smiled at you, booping your nose.

"I love you Y/N"

You squished his cheeks and kissed his little scrunched up nose.

"I love you too my bunny"