Suga - THE WATER IS FREEZING

"Pleaaaase Yoonie!" You pouted at your boyfriend, doing your best to convince him that your idea was infact a brilliant one and totally worth it.

You were trying to get him to shower with you, something he was reluctant to do because it was so romantic and couple-y and he would definitely end up embarrassed.

Not only did you know this and think he was adorable, but you really did want to shower and share such an intimate moment with him.

You had been pestering him every day for the last week, and now he had finally caved.

"Ugh ok fine, but I'm only doing this to get you off my back..." he grumbled, but you could see past his tsundere exterior.

"I know you love meee~" you teased as you grabbed his hand and pulled him to the bathroom.

He didn't reply, but you knew he was smiling to himself and you giggled when he quickly kissed the top of your head.

You locked the bathroom door, before digging out your special body wash products as you looked through your basket.

Yoongi gummy smiled as he looked at you, finding you cute.

You turned back to him with a couple of bottles, catching him smiling at you.

He looked away shyly, deciding to turn the shower on instead.

You hugged his waist, nuzzling your face into his back affectionately before beginning to take your clothes off.

His eyebrow raised, laughing when you swatted his chest as he took off his clothes as well.

Yoongi got in the shower, taking your hand and leading you in as he turned the water on.

You squealed, jumping into your boyfriends arms as you were hit by a stream of absolutely ice cold water.

"Yoonie! THE WATER IS FREEZING!!!" you clung onto him to try and avoid the water.

Yoongi cackled, making the water hotter as you frowned at him.

"Baby *chuckle* don't look at me like that~" he hugged you close to him as he dipped you under the stream of hot water.

"You're so not funny..." you grumbled, but you hugged him, placing your head on his chest.

You knew he wasn't a fan of this romance stuff, so you wanted to make the most of this.

Yoongi on the other hand, was glad he did this, he could see how much you loved it and he promised himself he would make more of an effort to do these kinds of things with you.

You looked up at him, your chin resting on his wet chest.

He looked down and you smiled at him, making his cheeks slightly red.

You leaned up, pressing a kiss to his liddol nose.

He scrunched up his face, looking absolutely adorable which made you chuckle.

"Kiss me?" you mumbled, and Yoongi smiled softly, before pressing his lips onto yours gently.

The kiss deepened and you wrapped your arms around his neck.

Smiling onto his lips as his hands gripped your waist tightly.

You had to break the kiss as you were giggling, nuzzling your face into his neck.

"You always get so shy when I kiss you..." he mumbled, kissing the side of your head.

"What are you thinking about when we kiss hmm? ㅋㅋ" he decided to tease you, you playfully bit his neck which made him jump.

You looked up at him, tilting your head, "are we actually gonna wash outselves at some point?"

Yoongi grabbed the shampoo, "turn around, you can do me after" he said, squeezing some shampoo out.

"Is that a promise?" You burst out laughing, before letting out a yelp as he smacked your ass.

He smirked "If you're lucky..."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: Hiiii Merry Christmas everyone, oh shit I should do a christmas special huh, I'll try not to make it about Jin leaving.

Anyways for everyone who wants to read my smut who did NOT see my announcment, I am now posting my old smuts on AO3 under the same name as here (xhoseokke) I have about 52 in my notes so thats how many there'll be eventually, I will not be writing any more though because I have all these books haha, but you'll soon have all the smuts that used to be on here ^^

Enjoy! <3