Jungkook - Attention

"Koo..." You mumbled, putting your arms out to him.

He chuckled and bunny smiled at your pouty face, making you blush slightly.

Jungkook had just come to your apartment to you in nothing but panties, his large hoodie and no makeup.

He turned to you after taking his shoes off and you immediatley put your arms round him to hug him.

He lifted you up and took you over to your sofa, both of you curling up together.

As he held you in his arms you started to feel tired and clung onto him, closing your eyes.

He looked down at you and smiled, brushing some hair out of your eyes "You're so beautiful you know, I don't know how you manage to be so cute in my hoodie but so sexy in your panties" he said, tickling your side a bit, making you squirm.

You opened your eyes and looked up at him, smiling. When he looked down at you, you looked away quickly and pretended to be asleep again.

He smirked and tickled your side, making you giggle as you turned to straddle him.

"J-Jungkook stop!" He laughed with you and eventually stopped, wrapping his arms round your waist and holding you close to him.

You put your arms round his neck and pressed sloppy kisses around his face, making him bunny smile and giggle.

You kissed his nose a couple of times, making him scrunch it.

"Omg how are you so cute my bunny~" you said, squishing his cheeks.

He puffed out his cheeks and you giggled squished his cheeks again, making him blush as you hugged him tightly, running your hands through his hair.

He started pressing kisses to your neck and your choked on your own breath, making him laugh.

"I love you Y/N" he said quietly, making you smile, you pulled away and saw the blush dusted on his cheeks.

He pulled you with him as he lay down on the couch and you found yourself kinda trapped in his arms on his chest.

"Oh yeah, one sec" he said, and pushed you to the side, only to pull of his shirt so his chest was bare.

He pulled you back onto his bare chest, laughing at your wide eyes and red face.

You put your arms around his neck and buried your head into his neck.

"My shy baby, you're cute" he said, pressing a final kiss to the top of your head before you both just stayed in each others presence, eventually falling asleep on the sofa.