Jungkook - When you're on your period

"I am going to rip out my own womb..." you grumbled to yourself, yet another bout of cramps coming over you like a wave.

You willed your boyfriend to come home faster, your emotions running high as you needed loving and attention from him.

You didn't want to phone him away from work just because you were having a bad period, like every month.

But Jungkook knew you were on your period, and he tried his best to get work done as soon as possible so he could get home to you.

When he eventually got home, you were in bits.

The pills you took didn't appear to help with your cramps at all, and you were so upset for absolutely no reason you had been crying and whimpering to yourself all afternoon.

Poor Jungkook heard you as soon as he came in and he prepared for a night of endless cuddling and attention for you.

"Jungkookie?" You whimpered, reaching your arms out to him as he came into the bedroom where you had cocooned yourself.

"Oh baby, I'm here now hmm?" He mumbled, giving you a quick cuddle and a kiss on your cheek before moving away, much to your dismay.

"I'm just gonna get changed, then I'm all yours ok? Hold tight princess..." he reassured you as you pouted grumpily and crossed your arms at him.

He bunny smiled at your cuteness as he got changed into some more comfortable clothes appropriate for cuddling.

He slipped on some sweatpants, leaving his shirt off as he put his stuff away, making sure he didn't have to get up.

The mini fridge in your room was stocked so you didn't have to go downstairs, front door was locked and life is good.

"C'mon then sleepy baby, come into my arms..." he mumbled, getting under the covers beside you and opening his arms.

You flopped onto his muscular chest, making him chuckle with a cute smile as he wrapped his arms around you.

"Bad cramps huh?" He asked, you nodded, pouting at him with watery eyes.

He started rubbing circles into your tummy as you chose a movie to watch.

He stared down at you, smiling to himself before pressing a kiss to the top of your head.

"Kookie :(" you pouted up at him, your face hovering just below this as he looked up at the movie, pretending not to hear you.

"Don't ignore me!" You poked him, he couldn't help laughing "don't ignore me!" He imitated your voice, laughing to himself "cute..." he mumbled.

You pouted at him, but he grinned "don't ignore me!" He imitated you again, chuckling to himself as he thought you were adorable.

He poked your cheek, "so cute, you're totally my type" he grinned at you.

You shook your head at him, burying your face in his muscular chest to hide your red cheeks.

He stroked your back as he giggled, nuzzling his face into your hair before continuing to watch the movie.

You playfully decided to bite into one of his pecs, making him jerk.

"Ow, did you bite me?" He asked incredulously.

"No, what makes you think that" you asked, staring up at him with a blank expression.

He raised an eyebrow, poking your nose with his finger before you settled back down on his chest with a playful smirk.

He shook his head, poking your side a couple of times to tease you, before concentrating on the movie again.

You and Jungkook watched so many movies as he rubbed your tummy, trying to ease your cramps as he fed you snacks.

You showed your appreciation for him, repeatedly pressing kisses to his lips.

"Don't tease me, remember what happened last time?" He smirked as you blushed.

"You wouldn't dare, I'm on my period, I'm in pain!" You dramatically yelled.

You knew what he was referring to, late night escapades of yours.

Jungkook wasn't one to shy away from a challenge, especially from the love of his life.

He suddenly flipped the two of you over, hovering over you and bringing his face to your ear so he could whisper, "wanna bet?"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: ahh nice and long, took me fucking ages as well. Uhh I have a bunch of requests so I'm doing those so no more for a bit thanks.

Don't forget to FOLLOW ME if you like my books, especially as I'm so close to 400 followers!! And don't forget to check out my other stories too! Backup acc: hoseokkphile