RM - Namtiddies

"NAMJOON YOU BETTER BE LYING DOWN ON THE BED" Namjoon chuckled as he heard you shout upstairs to him.

He was lying down, ready for your nightly cuddle session together.

You liked to lay on his soft plump chest, always referring to it by the name that all the fans used.

his NAMTIDDIES

"Namjoonie~ I'm cominnn" you happily walked in, giggling as he opened his arms for you.

You laid down on him, pressing your face into his big chest tiddies and nuzzling into him.

"Ahhhhh" you sighed into his big supple chest pecs.

"You know Joonie, I'm so glad you started to work out, fluffs up my pillow..." you mumbled into his god-like, sculpted, beautiful namtiddie man chest.

Namjoon laughed shyly, his cheeks pink as his hand rested on your back, letting you rest your cheek on his very muscular soft beautiful manly chest cushions.

You stayed like that for the rest of the night, you even playfully bit his big chesty pecs at one point, making him squeak in surprise and blush profusely.

You slept like that too, Namjoon liking the feeling of you on his pillow chest, and you LOVING the feeling of his god-like, sculpted, beautiful namtiddie man chest.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
Hehehe