J-hope - His Kisses

'When I get there, I want to kiss you'

These were Hoseoks last words on his text to you before you tried to rush to make yourself look presentable, seeing as you were currently dressed in some old baggy grey sweats and hoodie which belonged to Hoseok, along with no makeup and your hair in a messy bun.

You and Hoseok had just confessed to eachother over text and he was on his way over to do what he promised.

You heard banging on the door and rushed to open it, squealing when you were swept up by your soon to be boyfriend making happy Hobi noises as he span you round.

He put you down and started kissing all around your face, making you giggle in the worlds most ugly way possible.

But Hoseok thought it was the most beautiful giggle in the world.

"Hobi s-stop it!" You said through your laughter, before being stopped by his plump lips pressing onto yours, you kissed for a while as he picked you up and sat on your sofa, with you on his lap, which caused you to blush despite still kissing him.

When you both pulled away for air he chuckled at your red face and you hit his chest lightly with a grin on your face.

"I didn't know you called me Hobi?" He said with a raised eyebrow as you quickly showed him his contact on your phone, 'Hobi🥺💜'

He laughed a bit at seeing it before looking you in the eyes and moving some hair out of your face.

"That's so cute, you're so cute" he said, grinning at you.

You scoffed, "Hobi, look at my clothes and my hair, and I'm not wearing makeup!" You said pointing at various spots on your body, he smiled and put his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him.

"I love you like this, your true beauty, only for me, you look adorable" he said, making you shy, "I hate how you make me blush" you said back, pouting.

Hoseok, still with a smile on his face, cupped your cheeks, "No, you love it" he stated, making you close your eyes and smile shyly, "Y/N will you be my sunshine?"

He asked you, you opened your eyes and smiled at him, moving his hands and cupping his cheeks, as he put them back on your waist.

"I would love to..." you replied, before he captured your heart with his kisses.