🎂BTS - Soft Birthday Surprise (My Birthday Special)

You woke up on your birthday, excited for what your 7 boyfriends might have planned.

You knew they would go all out like they did EVERY year, and every year it was somehow even more surprising and elaborate than the last.

You hoped, there was something you always wanted to do with them.

You were a big fan of them as a group, and you'd always loved watching them react to themselves, like every other fan.

You wanted to watch BTS with them together, that's all.

It's just so fun to see their reactions! You really wanted to make them watch The Red Bullet, BTS try not to laugh videos, maybe watch you react to stuff, anything you watch.

And as it was your birthday you figured it would be the perfect opportunity, they couldn't say no to you on your birthday right?

You got out of bed with a spring in you step not like most mornings, you wore Joonies hoodie, because you basically live in their clothes at this point, and you managed to bump into him just as you stepped out of your room.

"Hey Princess-"

"Joonie!" You buried your face into his god-like, sculpted, beautiful namtiddie man chest, wrapping your arms around his waist.

He chuckled, wrapping his arms around you and cuddling you close.

You giggled, looking up at him, he knew what you wanted.

He bent down and you touched noses, eliciting a giggle from you before you pecked his lips, bounding off downstairs.

He grinned shyly after you, his hands in his pockets as he looked down, blushing, before he continued to his room to get your present.

You headed into one of the 4 bathrooms in the house, standing at the sink and quickly doing your skincare routine.

You were startled when you heard the door close, a pair of arms wrapping around your waist.

You giggled, turning your head to the side to see Tae, and to your other side making you jump, Jimin.

You squealed as they both kissed and nipped at your cheeks, both of them grinning as well

"Happy birthday pumpkin..." your face was turned to Jimin first, his lips meeting yours in a soft kiss.

You hugged him, nuzzling into his neck, before turning to Tae to give him equal attention.

He cupped your cheeks as your lips met, kissing him with your cheeks blushing red as you knew Jimin was watching behind you.

You broke the kiss with a whine, Tae also chuckling deeply as you stomped your foot.

"Jimiiiin, don't watch me kiss! Is 'mbarrasing" you pouted, crossing your arms cutely.

Jimin came up to you, pecking your cheek, "cutie" he mumbled, before leaving.

You whined again, looking at Tae for backup, but he just held your waist, pressing his lips on yours again and melting your pout.

When he eventually pulled away he chuckled as you were just gazing at him lovingly.

"He's right, you're adorable" he grinned at you, before leaving your blushing messy form to finish your skincare routine.

You left the bathroom, making your way into the kitchen to see Jin and Yoongi preparing an amazing birthday breakfast for you.

Most of it was already laid out on the table, and you stared in awe at the yummy food you couldn't wait to eat.

You peeked into the living room, catching a glimpse of decorations and presents before Hoseok came up infront of you, taking you into his arms as your legs instinctively wrapped around his waist.

You let out squeak and began to laugh, getting the attention of Jin and Yoongi, who also laughed at you and Hoseok.

"No peaking at your presents until AFTER breakfast!" Hoseok said, booping your nose with his finger before setting you down on a chair, making you huff.

Hoseok sat next to you, and Namjoon came and sat opposite you, after he had put his presents for you on the pile.

"Do I get my morning kiss?" Jin pretended be hurt as you gasped, doing grabby hands at him to come and get his kiss.

Jin smiled softly, coming over and pressing his lips on yours as Yoongi brought the last of the pancakes over to the table.

He looked at you with a small pout as you and Jin broke your kiss.

"Yoonie wants a kiss too, he's pouting because he's being ignored" Hoseok chimed in.

Yoongi scowled as the 3 members laughed, before you pulled him towards you cupping his liddol cheeks and pecking his lips repeatedly, soothing his pout into a shy gummy smile as he went to sit down next to Namjoon.

You had yet to kiss Jungkook, and speaking of Jungkook right at that second he bounded in, taking the last seat next to you and making Tae pout, as he wanted to sit there.

Tae settled for next to Jungkook as Jungkook turned to you, kissing all around your face, and finishing on your lips.

"Ok kids, lets try not to destroy our girlfriends lips before she can eat breakfast" Jin said, and Jungkook let go of you with his big doe eyes.

You all tucked into your breakfast, Hoseok and Jungkook who were next to you, kept feeding you bites from their plates, making you giggle every time.

"Come on birthday girl, it's present time!" Namjoon came around to you, taking your hand after you got up and leading you into the living room with the others following behind.

You walked into the living room gasping as you saw all the presents they had for you.

They chuckled as you sat down in the pile with a huge grin.

You began opening presents, giggling as you saw what they were, showing each one excitedly to the members as they looked at you fondly.

After you had opened all your presents, you sat on Yoongis lap, snuggling in Namjoons sweatshirt.

"Thankyou so much everyone, its been such a good birthday, I love you guys so much" you beamed up at Yoongi as he cupped your cheek, pressing his lips onto yours.

You giggled as Yoongi looked at you with lust in his eyes, his hands gripping your waist as you bit your lip, "Your birthday isn't over yet babygirl, we have a surprise up in your bedroom..."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: yes it's really long, the point is all the cute soft moments with each member on your birthday at the beginning of the day and less about the actually birthday hehe.

Hope ya'll enjoy, don't forget to follow me and check out my other books! <3

Also part of a new BTS song got leaked, I haven't shared it or anything but I have heard it and tbf its fucking fire.