Jimin - Watching him practice

"Jiminie, how late are you coming home?" You gazed up at him from your side of the bed, a small pout on your face.

Jimin chuckled, kissing your forehead, and sitting down next to you as you wrapped your arms around his waist to hug him.

"You can always come with me baby, I'm practicing my solo song so you won't really be disturbing anyone" he suggested.

Your eyes lit up, and he laughed as you jumped up into his lap, pressing a big kiss onto his lips before jumping up to get changed and go with him.

Jimin thought you were cute, and he continued smiling as he finished getting ready, watching you put on a pair of his sweatpants and his hoodie.

"I know I won't concentrate with her there, but she's too cute..." he mumbled to himself.

You both arrived in the large practice studio that BTS used.

Jimin often practiced with no shirt on and shorts, in order to see his body movement as he danced, as this level of detail was very important to him.

You sat down on a chair in the corner as he began practicing his solo song 'Filter', he was brilliant at the song already but he would always continue practicing whenever he could.

He winked at you when he saw you staring at him, before beginning his song.

At first he was shy to have you in the room, blushing and laughing every time he did a sexy move.

You cheered and clapped at the end of his first practice of the song and he bowed running up to you and pressing a kiss to your lips before he started the track again and went over some of the harder bits of the dance.

About an hour later he decided to take a break, grabbing his water, "You wanna come to my studio baby?" He asked.

"I wanna show you something" he finished gulping down the water, smiling as you nodded, letting him lead you into his studio.

"So what did you-" before you could speak when you entered the room the door was closed and you were pinned up against the wall by a shirtless Jimin.

"I saw you staring at my chest while I was dancing, cute..." he mumbled, making you blush as his hands stopped at the hem of your hoodie.

"Let's try the other way hmm?"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: Sorry I haven't posted in a while, been super busy with University the last week or so, but I'm about to go home for my break so I'll hopefully get back into writing :)

Don't forget to check out my other books!

FOLLOW ME and follow my backup account: HOSEOKKPHILE