J-hope - When you're sick

"Ugh, god I feel awful" You couldn't believe you had managed to get sick from one of your classes, your boyfriend had the same one and HE didn't get sick, it was really rather annoying.

Hoseok never seemed to get so much as a cold whilst you ended up stuck in bed unable to move.

Said boyfriend was currently out buying you some stuff from the store, icecream and whatnot.

You shuffled downstairs when you heard him come back, and he smiled softly when he saw your puffy red face bundled up in his hoodie and sweats.

"Feel better baby?" He asked, opening his arms as you rested your head on his chest, hugging his slim waist tightly.

You shook your head from its position on his chest, pouting up at your boyfriend, who was endrared by your clingy state.

"I got some medicine, and your favourite snacks" you looked at the counter where the shopping bag was.

"Now you've got me all weekend baby! Hobi will heal you~" He did his cute J-hope voice, making you giggle and poke one of his cheeks.

His dimples appeared as he smiled at you, and you pressed on one, before leaning your head back on his chest.

Hoseok rubbed your back, nuzzling his face into your hair and pressing kisses to the top of your head.

You just melted into him. It was so nice to be loved by J-hope, and it was so nice to love him.

"Come on, go back to bed hmm? I'll bring the stuff and you can pick a movie" he kissed your nose, sending you off to the bedroom as you pouted at him.

He chuckled to himself as you left, god he adored you, and he would do anything to make you feel better.

And if he had to feed you crisps while you watched a K-drama then he would!

Your boyfriend came upstairs to see you bundled up under the covers (on HIS pillows), your face still red and your pout still as pouty.

He smiled softly seeing you waiting for him, placing the food down and getting in bed with you.

As soon as he was next to you, you swung your leg over him, practically sitting on him as you snuggled your face into his neck.

He draped the blanket over you both before wrapping his arms around you.

"Hobi?" You sat up, straddling his hips and look at him, "yes my princess?" He said, making you blush a bit.

"You know, when I was just a fan, and not your girlfriend, I always dreamed of this" Hoseok had started to blush, chuckling shyly as he held your waist tightly.

"Just to be able to cuddle you all the time, tell you how amazing you are, love you, it's like every fans dream..." you mumbled.

You kissed his nose, kissing each cheek before he buried his face inbetween your breasts so you couldn't see how embarrassed he was.

Your boyfriend sat up, cupping your face and kissing your lips ever so tenderly.

You looked at him and saw his eyes were glossed over, teary.

"Aww baby..." you hugged him tightly. It was always hard for Hoseok to understand that people loved him at all, let alone how many.

He looked at you, "I love you too Y/N, god I love you so much" you giggled and snuggled back into him.

You suddenly sneezed hard, making you whine and bury yourself back into him, done with your little love confession.

"Thats was cute, but its rest time for my sick baby now I think..." he stroked your back as you both watched the movie.

Well, he watched the movie, you ended up falling asleep in his arms after like 10 mins

Your boyfriend kissed your head, allowing you to rest as he continued to watch the movie, grinning down at you as you snored slightly.

Yeah, he was totally in love with you.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: Don't forget to FOLLOW ME and check out my other books! Backup acc: hoseokkphile