J-hope - A song for you

Hobi🥺:
'Happy birthday my babyyy 😘🥰🥺💜 Can you come to the studio? I have a surprise for you!'

You giggled reading your boyfriends text.

You had just woken up on your birthday and and found a little breakfast tray waiting for you, with some flowers from Hobi.

He had promised you a nice dinner and presents later, but hadn't mentioned going to his studio until just now.

You figured this was something he really wanted to keep secret until your birthday.

You ate your breakfast quickly, unable to contain your excitement as you dressed in a cute outfit to match with Hobi.

He knew you were a fan of him and he had cute matching hobicore outfits for you both, it was adorable.

And you so wanted to make him smile and gush over you with a cute outfit.

After you were dressed, you drove to Hoseoks studio, super excited for what his surprise was

You knocked on the door, opening it and being met buy a grinning Hobi, looking you up and down in your outfit that matched his.

"Wooow baby, you look beautiful, and we match!' He took your hand, kissing it gently whilst looking up at you.

You giggled and blushed, making his heart smile appear before he led you to his computer, letting you settle down on his lap.

"So I've been working on this for you for a while, and I really hope you like it baby, it's all for you..." he pressed a kiss to the side of your head before playing the song.

Your eyes were teary after it ended, and you turned to Hoseok, his face fell as you began to sob, putting your arms around his neck and crying.

He wrapped his arms around you instinctively, rubbing your back gently, "don't cry baby, do you not like it?" He kissed your head trying to comfort you.

You pulled away, rubbing your eyes as you tried to breathe normally again.

"It's beautiful Hobi! You have such a beautiful voice, oh its the most amazing angelic song I've ever heard!" You sobbed, making him chuckle as he wiped your tears himself.

"Baby, thankyou, I'm glad you like it honey" he smiled sofly, his eyes shining.

"Don't cry baby..." he mumbled, hugging you close and rubbing your back gently.

You cried for a minute, before looking up at him, your eyes shiny as you looked into his eyes.

"I love you a lot Hobi" you said, making him smile adoringly, before pressing his lips on yours.