Jungkook - Is this seat taken?

"Is this seat taken?" You asked, trying not to smile and failing as Jungkook was grinning at you, "no" he giggled and you sat yourself down sideways on his lap, grinning now as you slipped your arms around his neck and his went round your waist, hugging you close to him.

You buried your face into his neck, both of you just laughing at your silly random roleplay.

You pulled away and started at him, his bunny smile nearly splitting his face.

You leaned in, pressing a kiss to his nose. He did the same and you both just fell into a fit of giggles.

"You're so cute" you caressed his cheek, watching as his bunny nose scrunched and his cute bunny smile became way more visible.

He nuzzled his nose on yours, doing his signature laugh before burying his face in your neck.

"Too cute..." you mumbled, pulling his face up to look at you.

"Look at your liddol cheekies!!!" You squished his cheeks, grinning at the red blush that adorned them "your cute little bunny nose and bunny smile!!!!!"

The bunny smile got even wider, his eyes wrinkling now as he was just the epitome of cuteness right in front of you, "Look at that scrunched nose!!"

You were basically just showering him in compliments and love and affection and he couldn't get enough of it.

He picked you up in his arms, taking you both to your bedroom as he flopped on the bed, sitting up with you on his lap.

You sat happily, a big smile on your face as you played with his hair. He watched your face crinkle as you took a hair band off your wrist and made a sprout on his head.

He looked around comically so it would wiggle and you squealed, clapping your hands and flicking the tuft.

You eventually both settle down to watch a movie, after a little while, you moved your head so you were looking up at Jungkook.

You couldn't take your eyes off him, studying all of his features.

After a while of you staring up at him, he looked down at you, you smiled shyly at him, and he grinned down at you. "What are you looking at?"

He asked with a grin "Nothing..." you giggled, it was your turn to be shy now as Jungkook started teasing you.

"Nothing?" He asked with a giggle, his face getting closer to yours, "Nothing?" He teasingly asked again, making you giggle as he presses his lips on yours repeatedly, as you giggle in between.

"I love you a lot Koo" you mumbled into his lips, kissing him again. "I love you too sweetheart" he said, blushing when you flicked his tuft again with a giggle.