J-hope - You've been acting weird

"Do you wanna come hang out with us later? We're all going to the beach!" Mina said as you all sipped your drinks.

You were in a cafe with a few friends, you were just wearing what you usually wear, some sweats and a hoodie.

You were a real tomboy, you still looked like a girl you just didn't really act like one (A/N: this is literally me btw) you were feeling more down than usual lately because of it.

"Ah, I have some things to do at home guys, maybe next time yeah?" You quickly bid them goodbye, hands in your pockets as you shoved your headphones in, swiftly walking home.

Hoseok watched you go, a puzzled expression on his face.

He thought you were acting different recently, avoiding hanging out with them, and he wondered why.

"I think I'll give it a miss too guys, I've got some work to finish" he said, waving his friends goodbye.

He headed towards your house, making it his mission to find out what was wrong and to help you.

You hadn't been home very long when you heard a small knock on the door.

You toddled over there in some comfy shorts and an oversized shirt, opening the door to see Hoseok standing there.

He smiled fondly at you before he spoke, "Hey Y/N! Uh, can I come in?" You nodded, moving to the side to let him in.

As soon as the door closed Hoseok immediatley pulled you into a hug, wrapping his arms around your waist and holding you tight.

"I don't know what's wrong, but you've been acting weird lately and I wanna help you ok? So we're gonna have a nice comfy movie night and if you want to you can tell me what's wrong when you're ready ok sweetheart?"

He didn't expect you to start crying into his chest, sobbing quietly.

He took you over to the sofa, sitting you down on his lap and rubbing your back gently.

"Just let it out sweetheart I won't judge you, you need to cry..." he mumbled.

You wailed out, burying your neck into his shoulder.

After like 10 mins you were just sniffling, a small pout on your face, he chuckled, booping your nose cutely.

"You ready to tell me what's up?" He asked gently, you nodded, laying your head on his chest as you spoke to him.

"I'm not very feminine Hobi, at all, and I've just been really depressed lately, I just wish I was more like a woman..." you mumbled into his chest.

Hoseok sighed, making you look at him, "You don't have to be feminine Y/N, you can just be whatever you want to be, you're perfect just the way you are ok? Honestly fuck everyone else, now where's that adorable smile hmm?"

He tickled your sides gently, making you giggle, squirming on his lap.

He heart smiled at you and you sighed, "it's so embarrassing crying in front of someone, especially you Hobi" you said, smiling a bit.

Hoseok shook his head, "nah, everyone cries, even me" you gasped in shock, making you both laugh.

"Thanks so much for cheering me up Hoseokie, can we watch a movie now?" You did puppy eyes at him.

He heart smiled, "of course we can ^^"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: If you're wondering where my littlespace imagines went I made a separate book for them because I'll start writing more ^^

Please check my announcements because I've asked for requests for Series and you can put them there :) This imagine was requested but I didn't tell that person I was gonna write it so SURPRISE.

I'm gonna be finishing up my Sugar Daddy fanfic soon so follow me for new stories ^^ don't forget to check out '703' too!