Jin - The morning after...

Jin woke up first, he looked down at your naked form that was draped over him.

He smiled, slightly smug but also slightly shy from last nights activities as he rubbed your back.

You grumbled as you began waking up, seeing him staring at you made you shy, and you crawled up so you could bury your face into the crook of his neck.

He wrapped his arms around you with a big grin on his face as he hugged you close, making little happy sounds.

"What're you so happy about? My legs hurt and I'm pretty sure I can't walk..." you pouted, and your boyfriend pressed a quick kiss to your lips.

You sat up on his lap, crossing your arms over your breasts and staring down at him.

"Yah, Y/N if you want me to stay sane right now you shouldn't be sat on top of me..." he poked your waist as you gasped.

"Kim Seokjin, you absolute psycho I fucking love you" you tweaked one of his nipples, making him yelp.

"Does sex make you act weird?" Jin mumbled, rubbing his chest crossly.

You smiled mischievously to yourself, before deciding to roll your hips to tease him while he was distracted.

"Baby-" he gripped your waist, a low groan coming from his throat as he suddenly grabbed you and flipped you both and making you squeal.

He hovered over you, his face dangerously close to yours as you looked at him with wide eyes,

"-don't do that..." he mumbled. His lips ghosted over yours, and you inhaled sharply as a whine bubbled from your throat, your back arching slightly.

He chuckled, "you're so easy to rile up, it's cute..." he pressed his lips onto yours, kissing you softly for a minute as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

When he pulled away you ended up chasing his lips, which made him laugh again.

You blushed, covering your face as your boyfriend got off the bed, looking at you fondly as he slipped on some underwear and a pair of sweatpants.

He picked one of his shirts and some underwear for you, bringing it over and slipping them on you.

You brought your hands away from your face, making grabby hands at him for him to pick you up.

"Are you in pain my love?" He asked gently, hoisting you up in his arms, and kissing your cheeks with an exaggerated 'mwah!' sound.

You shook your head, too shy to speak as he took you downstairs so you could both get some food.

He sat you down on the counter next to the coffee machine and you swung your legs as he made coffee for you both.

He stood in between your legs while he waited for it to brew, holding your waist and repeatedly kissing your forehead to make you giggle.

"Jinnie~~ carry meee~" you reached your arms out for him and he picked you up again, taking you to the sofa before bringing your drinks, sitting down next to you.

You both drank coffee together, the morning news playing quietly on the TV as you snuggled into your boyfriend.

Obviously, you ended back up on his lap, your coffee discarded on the side table as you both shared sweet kisses.

You couldn't stay away from each other.

He took you back upstairs in the afternoon, and let's just say that evening, if your legs weren't in pain before but they definitely were now.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: This imagine is fun, it's got a little bit of everything in, hope you enjoy!

Don't forget to FOLLOW ME and check out my other books! Backup acc: hoseokkphile