Jin - When you can't sleep

You huffed, turning over onto your other side again in an attempt to get comfortable.

It was 3am now and you still couldn't get to sleep, just tossing and turning.

You boyfriend on the other hand was sound asleep, one of his arms draped on your waist you noticed which made you smile.

You sighed, deciding to snuggle up into him and rest your head on his chest, seeing if he could help you fall asleep.

You didn't want to wake him up, but he must've felt you moving because his arms wrapped around you tightly and a kiss was pressed to your forehead.

"What's wrong my love..." he mumbled, lifting you up under your arms and placing you on his lap.

You were totally his baby.

You pouted and he cupped your cheeks, stroking them gently and softly as you leaned into his touch.

"Baby can't sleep?" He mumbled, kissing your nose.

You nodded and he pulled you closer, rocking you gently in his arms as you hugged.

"My poor love, let's cuddle for a while hmm? See if that helps..." you both snuggled down into the sheets as your face rested in the crook of his neck, your soft breath tickling him and making him giggle.

He pulled your face away so he could kiss you, your lips moulding together perfectly with his as he helped you to relax.

"I love you Jinnie..." you mumbled, kissing his chubby little cheek before snuggling back into him.

He held his laughter, finding your actions incredibly endearing.

He started kissing you repeatedly all around your face which made you giggle, your hands resting on his cheeks in a weak attempt to push him away.

He eventually stopped, and you snuggled back into him, playing with his hair absentmindedly.

"Your long hair is so pretty..." you mumbled, your fingers carding down the length of his hair.

"Pretty Jinnie..." you mumbled, snuggling your face into his neck with a sigh as you felt your eyes drooping.

Your boyfriends ears and neck were blushing red, a soft smile on his face as he kissed your cheek.

He pulled the covers over you both, rubbing your back to help you fall asleep, he didn't stop until he heard soft snores coming from you.

He chuckled, kissing your cheek again and closing his own eyes before he muttered, "sleep tight my love..."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
A/N: Just a short little Jinnie imagine, I'm not doing a story for the anniversary or anything just because I'm busy with other stuff right now and I already have the rest of this book planned out.

Don't forget to FOLLOW ME and check out my other books!! Backup acc: hoseokkphile